Magic

I stand at the edge of the beach as the waves crash onto my shoes, the wind blows my white hair and long black dress around. I hold my hand out to the water making it go still, I slowly bring my arm up. I hold my other arm out to the water causing it to splash around, I flick both my wrists and watch the water shoot out and create a force field, but know it won't last long.
"Need help" Jeremy says suddenly appearing in front of me.
"Yes, help me make a stronger force field" I say, he stands next to me and does the same thing I did.
"Stand back, I have an idea" he says grinning, I step back slowly. I stop at the edge at the edge of the woods, he looks at the tree I'm standing under, then bring his hand over to turning into giant ball of vines with black goo dripping from the thorns. With another flick of his wrist he surrounds the island with the vines.
"What's the black stuff dripping from the thorns?" I ask walking back over to him.
"Dreamshade, it's a deadly poison" he says grabbing my wrist and pulling me into the forest. We stop and look around for any evidence in which direction the went.
"Over here" somebody whispers, this time I drag Jeremy over to them.
"What were you thinking" my father says.
"What do you mean" I ask.
"Why didn't you come with us" he says.
"I was making a force field but then Jeremy decided to help me make a better one, one that's made of dreamshade" I say, my mother groans and clutches her chest.
"Mom" Jeremy and I say at the same time.
"I want you to remember me" she says through pain.
"No, don't do this to me" I say rushing to her side, she crouches and crawls out of the cave and stands in the opening as the morning sun peaks over the horizon.
"What's she doing" my father asks.
"She's dying-how do you not know that, didn't she tell you" I say.
"She didn't tell me" he says sitting back against the wall next to the confused Izzy, Jeremy sits across from her. I sit next to my brother who is staring at his hands in his lap, Izzy watches my mother who is outside with a light slowly starting to show through her skin. My father stares at the ceiling and I rest my head on my brothers shoulder.
"So, what's Neverland like" Izzy says trying to get everyone's mind off what's happening.
"Tropical with a slight chance of death" Jeremy jokes, she laughs a little.
"What's Captain Hook like, does he still have long hair?" She asks.
"No, he cut it, it was really quite funny if you grabbed it though" he says laughing, I look back out at my mother, she it almost completely glowing. She is screaming in pain and in an instant she collapses to the ground with smoke coming off of her.
"She's gone" I say letting the tears fall from my eyes, my father looks down at his lap and Jeremy lets a single tear from his eyes. A screech rings out and Jeremy jumps up alert, followed by a scream. I look around searching for Jess but she's not here, it must've been her that screamed.
"We need to go, follow me" Jeremy says, I help my father up and we run to catch up with them. I guess I didn't realize how deep this cave was, the cave splits off in two different directions. My brother picks the one to the left and darts down it, we stop at the end of the corridor to catch our breath.
"What made that screech?" I ask.
"I don't know, but I think it lives here" my brother replies pointing to the other end.
"Every one, grab my hand or arm" Jeremy says, Izzy latches on to his arm and I grab his hand, my father grabs his other hand.
"I got an idea" he says with a evil smirk.
"Hey, big ugly thing over here" he yells.
"What are you doing" my father says.
"You'll have to wait and see" he says with a grin, the creature charges at us, the creature less than an inch away from us. Everything is black the light comes back and we are outside.
"Izzy" my brother says.
"Yeah" she replies her face still berried in his shoulder.
"I can feel your nails" he says.
"Oh, sorry" she says lifting her head looking around.
"Izzy, take Margaret's hand, we are going to Neverland for a bit, dear" he says with a smirk, Izzy takes my hand and we take off flying to Neverland.
"You brought more than one person, why?" Felix asks.
"Im the one who asks the questions around here and you already know my sister, this is my dad, and this is her friend, Izzy" he says.
"You can stop cutting off my circulation now" I say to Izzy, she lets go of my hand sits down on a log. Jeremy gives our father a tour of the camp, after he tell him all the dangers on the island. I walk over and stand next to Felix who then turns to me.
"Where's your mom, shouldn't she be here to?" He ask.
"She-she died, by burning from the inside" I say also turning to face him.
"I'm sorry that happened, but, how did she burn from the inside" he asks.
"It's how my kind dies" I say looking down at my feet, I look back up him.
"Oh, ok well that's an odd way to die, but I'm sure for you it's not" he says making me laugh a little, he gives me small smile.
"And Jess, another friend who helped Alex and I" I say, the thought of Alex hurts.
"I'm sorry you lost so many people in short time" he says.
"Thanks, I also lost my dog, Nora, she was always there for me after I found her" I say letting out a sigh.
"That's sad, but let's think much happier thoughts" he says giving me another small smile.
"Can I tell you a funny story about my brother when he was little, but you can't tell him I told you" I say.
"Of course" he says.
"Ok, this was when I was 5 and he was 7, I was sleeping and at around 2:00 in the morning I wake up because I hear this loud banging coming from down stairs, when I get to the second step going down, I see my brother running up the stairs wearing his pajamas and he had tied his blanket around his neck like a cape, and he had his sled with metal bars going down both sides to hold the wood together and when he was about three steps in front me, he saw me and so he went around me and sat down on the sled then pushed off and the front of the sled hit the 5th step and it launched him off sending him flying and at this point I was laughing my head off and then when he hit the floor he kinda slid and he hit the front door, my parents had rushed to him and I was laughing even more, the look on their faces was hilarious because he started laughing and then they grounded him for a day" I say laughing, he laughs with me.
"Oi, love birds, get over here" Jeremy says motioning us over to him.
"We are not love birds" I reply as I walk over to him Felix follows behind me.
"Izzy is going to attempt to shoot this apple off your head" he says handing me the apple, I walk a short distance and put it on my head. He hands her a loaded crossbow with a dreamshade dipped tip, she gives him an angry look and aims. I brace myself, she fires the arrow and hear it whistling towards me. It hits the apple knocking it off my head, loosen up and pick up the apple.
"To be honest, I didn't think she was going to his the apple" my brother says making everyone laugh including me, Izzy reloads her crossbow and aims at him.
"Woah, did you not learn anything from the books you read about me, killing me would be an adventure" he says walking around the edge of the camp.
"Go ahead, try, you won't hit me" he says stopping to stand still, she lowers her crossbow and then almost in a flash she aims and fires. He catches the arrow before it hits his chest, he smirks at snaps the arrow in half throwing to the ground. She reloads, aims and fires again and again but he uses his magic to stop the arrows. All of the arrows she shot at him a now floating in the air in front of him, the arrows flip and to face her direction. Izzy drops her weapon and just stares at him.
"Do you really think staring at me is going to help you" he says jerking his hand making the arrows fly over to her.

*****
Hello guys, sorry I haven't been updating for a while, I've been busy. I hope you really enjoyed this chapter and if you did don't for comment or vote! Thanks for reading so far!!!!! I also came up with a riddle, it's short and you'll have to wait until the next chapter to find out what it is.
-lostgirl7845