"I don't need you pushing me away, I need all of you, but you would rather push me away and then make me come back to you when you feel like it, it's not fair" I step away once more.

"Fine" He says turning away from me and walking out the door. I refuse to cave in, in a sick way I wanted him to keep fighting for us, I wanted him to finally open up to me but he wouldn't surrender to me.

When the door slams shut, that's when I fall to my knees and cry against the wall.

...

"I wish you would come home baby, I miss you and Ella" My mother always cries for this.

"Mum did you forget my secondment is up so we're coming back?" I chuckle hearing my mum sigh

As soon as Tyson had walked out of my door 4 years ago. I didn't know I was already 3 months pregnant, I didn't know I would get a new job role helping to set up some franchises in another country. I haven't been able to go home since then but my family have been to see me.

I've emailed Tyson telling him about his daughter, tried calling but to no avail. I still love him but it hurts when he hasn't acknowledged his child.

I've been too afraid to ring his mother who I've been close to. Especially when I called her about Ella. She flew over to see me straight away.

"Claire will be happy to see Ella more often... Have you asked about Tyson?" I sigh

"I've called him, emailed him photos of Ella but if he doesn't want to acknowledge his child then so be it" I look at my phone to see another call trying to get through

"Ma I'll see you in a few days ok? I have another call coming through.. I love you"

"Hello?"

I don't hear anything for a while until i hear the familiar voice "Claire is everything ok?"

"It's Tyson honey"

"What happened?" I ask taking a hold of the kitchen bench

"He never wanted you to find out but the reason he-" I was interrupted by a knock at the door. I wasn't expecting anyone and my newest friend Will wasn't coming around today either.

"Hold on Claire someone's knocking at my door"

"Ok let me be quick while you answer the door" I walk towards the door as she continues "The reason why he was pushing you away was because he had a brain tumor, he thought it would be easier for you to hate him so he didn't have to watch you suffer through his treatment but he never got to go through with it, he kept putting it off because he couldn't let you go until the night you broke up with him he got into a car accident which pushed the surgery forward, they got it all but he lost his memory and couldn't remember you" I had tears in my eyes as I try to wipe them before opening the door

"Until now" I say

"Umm yeah until now, Olivia are you ok?" I stare at Tyson who was staring back at me with so much hope in his eyes, he puts his hand out gesturing to the phone. I hand it over and watch him talk to his mother.

So much emotion was flowing through me, I was glad Ella was taking her afternoon nap. I step back clutching my chest and trying to take a hold of anything that gave me support.

He had a brain tumor, he was in an accident and lost his memories of me

" Livy baby" I gasp for air while I let the tears fall from my eyes. You can't comprehend the amount of pain I feel knowing the one man I felt was the one love of my entire existence could have died and no one would have told me. That this man, the one man that can break and put me together would have left me alone to raise a child that never knew or got to meet her father.