Chapter 2: Heritage Revealed

Hakureisaiga-I am back, guys. Sorry I took so long, I had to focus due to my last year in high school, so I had to set my stories aside, but I will be updating and/or adding new stories, so here is Chapter 2, enjoy .

Disclaimer- I don't own Naruto or Devil May Cry (I wish I did)

Normal

Thought

Demon/Devil Trigger

Demon/Devil Trigger thought

Graveyard- Naruto and company took a quick rest near a graveyard, but then a voice began to tug at his mind. "Master... is that you?" the voice said softly. Naruto looked around him until he saw an Okatana sword on top of a small hill. It had a dark blue sheath with a yellow ribbon tied to it.

"Descendent of Sparda, it's been ages since I have been used." The sword spoke in Naruto's mind.

Naruto drew him closer to the sword and stretched out his hand toward the Okatana, purple lightning crackled as he grabbed the hilt. "Tell me, sword, what is your name?" Naruto asked curiously. "My name is Yamato." The sword answered.

Naruto pulled the sword out of its sheath and moved, slashing a tree. He expertly flipped the sword and sheathed it with a click. Then the tree creaked as it fell into pieces of wood. "Well, then Yamato, let's return home." Naruto said, carrying Yamato in his right hand. (A/N-The Devil Bringer is under a genjutsu and henge combo made by Kakashi)

"Where is Naruto?" Kakashi asked.

"I don't know, but I think I see him coming out of that graveyard." Sakura said.

Sure enough, Naruto walked out of the clearing and appeared with a katana in his hand, making Sasuke particularly interested in the sword.

"Dobe, give me that sword. Only an Uchiha can be able to utilize that sword's power." Sasuke said in a demanding tone. Naruto looked at him incredulously and said, "Hell no, you can't use this sword!" Sasuke made a grab for the sword, but then he was kicked in the stomach and sent flying into a tree.

"Look, teme, there is no way I am giving up this sword. Now be quiet, mongrel or I'll be breaking all of your ribs." Naruto said, his eyes turning ice blue.

Sakura shouted shrilly, "Don't talk to Sasuke-kun like that!" She tried to hit him, but he caught her fist and threw her over his shoulder.

Naruto said coldly, "You won't be able to hit me at that level you are at, so don't even try to hit me. If you want to hit me...then do it without me noticing you."

Kakashi shouted, "That is enough! All three of you need to stop this senseless fighting."

Naruto moved away from them, leaving Sasuke and Sakura scowling at his back as he chatted with Zabuza and Haku. Kakashi thought,"Sasuke...your arrogance will destroy this team if you don't swallow your pride."

Gates-"Halt...state your business and why is a Mist nuke-nin here unrestrained?" Izumo said. Kakashi replied lazily, "Team 7 returning from mission and they have surrendered unconditionally." Izumo shrugged at the comment and let them pass through.

Hokage's Office- "Welcome back, Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto." the Hokage said. "Old man, I would like to make Zabuza Momochi and his daughter, Haku Momochi as Konoha ninjas. They're tired of moving around and need a place to stay."

The Hokage took a long drag out of his pipe and replied, "Fine, Naruto, but Zabuza will have to serve a month-long probation." Zabuza muttered, "Whew, I thought it was gonna be severe, but I will take it. You could probably do worse." Sarutobi nodded to a chunin to escort Zabuza and Haku to a nearby apartment, and then Sakura and Sasuke were dismissed, leaving the Hokage, Naruto, and Kakashi.