Chapter 20: Ninja Clash in the Snow

Hakureisaiga- Now that we have finally killed off Orochimaru, next is to grab some more Devil Arms and since the Land of Snow is the only one that fits with the Ice demons, Cerberus, Bael and Dagon, this will be the filler chapter. Don't worry, Kabuto will die soon....he will be experimenting at the moment and something goes wrong. As for the pairing for the rest of the Sparda, Vergil will be paired with Kurenai, Dante will be paired with Hana and Nero will be paired with Shizune. I haven't exactly hooked them up as yet, but I am going to try to make it gradually. Now with that out of the way, on with the filler chappy!

Chapter 20- Ninja Clash In the Snow....now with 40% more demons!

Weapons were embedded and laid across the land, bodies clad in samurai-like armor went laid stricken on the ground, pierced or slashed by an unknown weapon. It was dark and gloomy, the sun was covered by a darkened grey sky and a voice said in despair, "It's over...this is it; we have nowhere to go from here." It was a man with an ornate headband, kneeling on the ground with his broadsword into the ground.

Another man said, "It was a foolish decision to make a journey here, doomed from the start."

A third man, wearing make-up to have a ghost like face leaned against the tree as he said, "This is the end...we...must turn back."

Someone stood up from the ground, it was a strong-willed woman and she replied softly, "There is still a path, have faith, I know that we will find it."

The second man protested, "But, Princess..."

The princess turned firmly and said, "You mustn't give up!"

"Princess..."

The four companions heard a laugh and they all turned their head towards a man with a large white mustache complete with a beard, "Princess Gale, this is as far as you will go, you bastards!"

"Mao!" The three men said in unison, "Don't tell us that this storm is your doing!"

Mao said nothing, but chuckled evilly as he watched one of the seemingly dead samurai rose up and attempt to kill the princess, but luckily she twirled out the way gracefully and grabbed her sword to perform a technique, blasting the samurai into oblivion.

It was revealed that the samurai was only a spirit harboring inside of it and the four heroes looked behind them to see that the rest of the samurai were rising up from the ground. "Give up, Princess! Fall to your knees and bow to me!" Mao declared out in a proud voice.

"I will never give up! As long as I live, I will gather my strength and forge a path for others to follow!" the Princess declared as rainbow chakra covered her body like heated flames.

"The Princess...." The second man said

"The rainbow chakra is ablaze..." the first man said.

"Brothers, let us light the flames of our chakra too!" The third man said to the others, who both nodded in agreement. "Pitiful!" Mao shouted as he swung in his staff to gather dark chakra at the pronged point of his staff and aimed it at the Princess, but it was blocked by the combined might of the Princess and the three men.

The dark chakra bounced off of the rainbow chakra shield to hit the samurai behind them and with a loud cry, the Princess shot a beam of the rainbow chakra toward Mao, who was caught in the blast and swung up into the air.

The blast exploded in a bright light and magically cleared the dark sky to make the white clouds and a rainbow. Then the Princess said, "Now let's push on... our fate lies beyond that rainbow!" The movie ended and the spectators filed out.