Chapter 9: Visits, Training, and Dates

Hakureisaiga- Ladies and gentleman, the moment you have all been waiting for. The next continuing chapter of The Destiny of Sparda's Descendent. But first, review answering

Ymere- Yes, yes he does

Firedamio-Oh...I will and I will have fun doing it...Neji will be Naruto's bitch

Snake1980- Out of all the kunoichi, Tenten reminded me the most of Lady. Both of them are sexy, always have an assortment of weapons on their persona, flexible, and...personally if Tenten's hair was down, she would look better. I will consider Temari, but I am still fixing on another blond.

Kiyomos-Good, just make some suggestions where I can improve on

Sky Zephyrus-Sounds like a plan!

Animefanbren-Hell yea, just picture it- Hokage and head of the Torture and Interrogation Division, he will wreak havoc across the land (insert evil laugh)

Zero Kenzuki-Thanks! Keep reviewing

Puffdadder-Thanks for the review

Stc-dragon- Only you don't know how long I wanted to do this! I have been racking my brain of torture methods for Neji

Aragon Potter- I figured I throw in a little Kakashi bashing for at least three chapters and for Neji, refer to Stc-dragon

Fenrir89-You will have more!

Narutohina86-You will get your fill of chapter in 3-2-1

Chapter 9-Meeting the Legendary Ero-Sennin

Hospital- "Excuse me, do you know what room Hinata Hyuga is in?" Naruto asked a nurse. "Why do you want to know...get the hell out of here, you are not welcome here!" the nurse said in a venomous tone.

Naruto unleashed his killing intent all on her, "Let's get something straight...when I ask you a motherfucking question, you give a motherfucking answer. I don't want some shit that comes out of your mouth, alright, bitch? You are lucky that I don't raise hell in this place...now I will ask you again, what...is...Hinata...Hyuga's...room!?"

The nurse collapsed as she whispered, "R-Room 376."

Naruto cut it off and said coldly, "I advise you to never deny me again....the boy that you thought you could walk all over died on a mission and this is the new me...remember that and never forget your place!"

He left the nurse on the floor, crying as he walked to Hinata's room. The Sparda walked inside to find Hinata with another visitor- the ever stoic Hiashi Hyuga.

Naruto looked at them, "Hello, Hiashi-san...hey, Hinata-chan, how are you feeling?"

Hinata smiled at him, "I-I am fine, N-Naruto-kun."

Naruto took out a scroll and unsealed a bouquet of daffodils, "Ino said that daffodils signify that it is a strong flower that waits the hope of spring with the thought of a speedy recovery." Hinata blushed as he set the bouquet beside her. "Excuse me, Uzumaki-san, we were discussing something here of importance...so leave at once."