Chapter 10: Meeting Jiraiya of the Sennin

Hakureisaiga- I am back, bitches! Sorry for the late update, my laptop charger short circuited but gave me time to write a chapter and a half.

Naruto- Time for some action and romance!

xxKumo's Red Hazexx- Yes, this shall be a harem fic

Narutohina56- Oh, c'mon, I could probably use it for Orochimaru just send them

Beserkians fury- Fixed it, thanks for telling me, I forgot to do it *sweatdrops at the fading darkness and screams of agony*

Snake1980- Good, and yes, I might have Hana go after him

Zero Kenzaki- You're awesome for reviewing

Ymere- (slow evil smirk appears) HEHEHEHE! Yes, I will do that!

Oraman Asturi- I am going to do that in the next chapter, I am not going to do that whole Kyuubi and Naruto love scene in the mindscape

*crackles manically* - Wow, you enjoy torturing Orochimaru. Nice, but #1 is not worthy for Orochi-teme, though the others are better

Dragon Watcher- Nope, never thought of a Ral Grad crossover, I haven't finished reading the manga yet.

Vanpire- You shall have more!

Hakureisaiga- Ikuze!

Sakura thought to herself as Ebisu supervised her training, "Ugh...I will not...be left...behind! Naruto said that I have changed and now...I have an opportunity to show him and Sasuke-kun that change."

Ebisu fixed his glasses, "She is such a determined girl...maybe Naruto is not that bad after all. First, Konohamaru and now Sakura," he thought to himself, "That Hyuga boy better watch out or I am afraid that he just may end up dead."

As Sakura finished up her set of push ups, she began to think back to the day that she first met Ebisu. (Flashback no Jutsu) "Sakura....there is something here to see you." Her uncle called out to her. Sakura, after learning Naruto's status as a Jinchuuriki, moved out of her parents' house and now lived with her uncle. Her uncle, Kazuma Haruno bore no ill will toward Naruto unlike his brother and sister-in-law, he saw Naruto as the container. Sakura went downstairs to meet a tall, skinny man with a Konoha bandana and black glasses. "Yes, may I help you?" Sakura asked politely. "Yes, are you Haruno Sakura?" the Jonin asked. The cherry blossom nodded and the man continued, "My name is Ebisu, your teammate, Naruto Uzumaki, recommended and ordered me to train you for the month. He said if you didn't want to be left behind, you would take this training. Sakura bowed her head for a moment and clenched her fist tightly, then she lifted her head up slowly and Ebisu saw her jade eyes hardened with determination, "When do we start?" she asked.(Flashback Ends)