* promise me || Harry

Start from the beginning

"i've never seen one of those before, shit," stella curses, and i have to take matters into my own hands for a second.

i fuck my own hand as stella watches in amazement. she meets my eye and flinches as i growl at her.

"don't ever swear again, daddy doesn't like language like that coming from those sweet lips of yours," truthfully, i fucking love the sound of profanities falling from that sweet mouth of my baby. my length is swollen from the contact and all i need to finish is stella's lips wrapped around my head.

"put your mouth around me and pretend it's a lolly, can you do that?" i push stella's hair back off of her forehead as she climbs onto her knees in front of me. as soon as her lips touch me, i'm weak.

i try so hard not to fuck her mouth right then, but i remember she's my princess and i have to be gentle. she's my baby.

"suck, that's it, baby girl, you're doing so well," i moan as stella bobs her head on my length. she looks so fucking innocent and sexy and amazing with my dick in her mouth as she kneels in front of me.

i stroke her hair and thrust my hips into her mouth gently. she moans in approval and swirls her tounge around my tip, working her hand around the rest. shes a fucking natural.

"my baby, so fucking innocent," i moan, throwing my head back.

she pulls her lips off me right as i'm nearing my climax, looks me right in the eye, and licks her lips. i'm about to growl but she beats me to it.

"you taste delicious, daddy. fuck my mouth?" she widens her jaw after this, and my own drops to the floor.

"the fuck did you just say?" i squeak, my voice barely a whisper.

"you heard me. i want your dick to touch the back of my throat," she smirks.

this is not the same stella i once knew.

"you asked me to," i grasp her hair at the back of her neck as she places me back in her mouth. one hand on the small of my back, one hand holding her hair to her head, i fuck her mouth so hard she won't be able to swallow for three days.

my pretty princess, with my dick in her throat, still looks so innocent and so loveable.

she swallows my juices as i come in her mouth, and i realise she has watched or read something so it seems like she has experience.

i take her hand, pulling her up to meet me. stella's eyes are watering and her lips swollen. i wrap my arms around her, pulling her close. i kiss her nose, and she scrunches it.

"i'd like to say, first of all, you did so well, baby. fuck, i can't believe it. you were perfect. second, did you.. watch anything? anything that might have showed you to talk like that?"

stslla looks down, i'm guessing in shame, and i feel her twiddling her fingers behind my back.

"i watched a video on the internet and the girl was talking like that, so i thought i'd try it so you'd be happy."

"baby, i'm happy the way you are. i'm happy when we're not fooling around like this. you're my stella," i kiss her forehead, my lips lingering there a little.

"and you're my daddy."

"let's get cleaned up and in your pyjamas, hm?" i smile, kissing her lips quickly.

we clean ourselves up, and i put my boxers back on. stella dresses in shorts and a singlet that she brought here, and climbs into bed. i climb in with her, after asking if it was okay.

i pull her close, and she kisses me softly.

"harry?"

"yes, my darling?"

"will you still like me if i tell you something that might make you mad?" she asks in a small voice, looking down.

i lift her chin looking into her eyes. she looks extremly worried, and it hurts me.

"of course i will, precious."

she takes a deep breath, intertwining all our fingers together.

"i wasn't born female."

◇◆◇

a/n: oh shit

this smut was so bad I'm crying

It's been a while I apologise

Anywayy how's life?

1296 words or something so that's good, be proud :))

Plot twist? Tell me what you think..

&** THANKYOU FOR THE SEXY AF COVER @becmoore__ ITS SICK AS UGHH follow her and check out her daddy book, 'Daddy's Little Princess' it's much better than mine <3

xx

-brych