WE ARE GOING TO GET THOUGH THIS. IT'S GOING TO BE OK!!! (LT FANFICTION STORY)

Louis went to bed with a severe abdominal migraine in the middle of the show tonight. He was rushed back to the bus. Paul had noticed that Louis is not feeling well at all all day  But this has been going on for a while now. But throughout the day Louis felt like he wanted to be  sick to his stomach. His head hurt too much and it keeps getting worse. They have had a busy day all day. Louis has felt like he has no energy. And what he did have he can not  continue during it up much longer. All day today he just had to lay down when he was able to. When it came time for the show. Louis had fallen asleep in Lou's chair while she was fixing his hair. Lou told Harry to just let him sleep as much as he can. In fact at one point during the show Louis becomes extremely nauseous to the point he keeps gagging on stage. As well as he was becoming dizzy and losing all energy quickly. Harry notices that Louis is losing steam quickly he looks like he about to pass out and get sick. He had to stop singing and sit on the stage to try and control his stomach. 

 So He goes over to Louis and tells him to go backstage and sleep. You really do not look well. Go tell Paul to let management know just how bad you feel. You have a high fever and been listless all day. Liam come here please Harry said to him in the microphone. When Liam went over he immediately turned into Daddy Direction. Harry told Liam that Louis is not well he will not make it though the show. So Liam told him to go back and see Lou. I going to try see if we can reschedule the concert. Louis nods as head as his abdominal cramps are intensifying and the pain in unbearable. Louis what is going on horrible abdominal cramps He cried out. The two boys tell Niall to go stall and entertain the crowd. They help Louis up and help Louis backstage. He bag in crying hysterically at this point.  When he gets to his dressing room he just lays down and cries himself to sleep.

The other three boys are worried about Louis being so ill. After the show which they had to finish because of management. After the finished the show they walked quickly into the dressing room. When they did not find Louis anywhere they ran into the bathroom. But could not find him anywhere they begin to panic. Paul runs into the room to go get other three boys. He tells them that while they were finishing the show Management agreed to let Louis stay on the bus so he is a little more comfortable. Boys Louis is not well and we are leaving now instead of tomorrow morning.  We need to get a move on to the next city Paul reminded them. They are going from Maine to the state of Oregan. But stopping in Florida to pick up a new vocal coach for Harry. He been having so much problems with his voice lately. After all he been getting sick with throat infections, Strep Throat, laryngitis and other things. His voice is beginning to become overused almost to the point of surgery. So management decided to get the boys a vocal coach.

Once in the bus they find that Louis is laying down in his bunk. Liam and the boys go over a see what they can do to help their friend. Louis just lays there getting even more pale. This has the boys scared out of their minds. Louis falls asleep crying because of how sick he feels.  But throughout the night He becomes ever more nauseous and he woke him up. But he is really not felling well and that scares the hell out of him.The boys never went to sleep they have decided to stay up all night with Louis. Harry called Paul and Jay to let them know what is going on with Louis in the morning. Jay told the boys to let him rest but keep her informed on his symptoms. She also requested to have the boys write down symptoms. She is getting ready now and she will be on the next flight. Paul said they are driving now to Florida to pick up a vocal coach. After Jay hung up she calls Anne to see if she will go with her. She wanted to go and see for herself. The situation with her son anyway. So they drove and met at the airport. Paul got them a flight asap and are on their way to meet their boys in Florida 10am.  

At six am things begin to take a turn for the worst for the boys of one direction . It started with Louis starting to just drooling but it has the color of a yellowish greenish color. That freaked out the boys a lot. Liam started googling his symptoms. Louis begin crying as his head is becoming too sensitive to the light. He been retching and gagging non stop. Louis is  becoming so scared that he started to freak out. And that lead to this huge panic attack. He has not vomited yet but is complaining that he is nausea is extremely intense. This has the boys really upset they do not know what is wrong. But right now they are not sure what they can do for him. Finally Louis started to get diarrhea and it not looking good. He becoming weaker and even more pale. Louis is in so much pain and it keeps becoming worse. Finally he wanted water no he needed it now. He  just wants is to get rid oh his nausea. He was given a jug of water and drinks some he is still in his bunk . But even before he could even get help to sit up he begins projectile vomiting all over his bunk. But it continues on for hours.