Winners!!!

Announcer: "Thank you everyone for making these princess the-"

Maleficent:"And villians!"

Announcer"-and villian the winners! these winners will be able to be in Rap Battles a second time!" *pauses for breath* "The winner of battle number 1, which was Cinderella vs. Mulan is..."

Croud: * Waiting in anticipation*

Announcer: "Mulan!!!"

Croud: *Cheers*

Announcer:"As for battle #2 (Snow White vs. Merida) the winner is... Merida!!!"

Croud: *Cheers*

Announcer:" Battle #3, (Elsa vs. Anna) The winner is... Anna!"

Croud*cheers*

Announcer:"Battle #4 (Rapunzel vs. Belle) The winner is... Rapunzel!"

Croud:*Cheers*

Announcer: "Battle #5 ( Tiana vs Sleeping Beauty) the winner is ... Tiana!!!"

Croud:*Cheers*

Announcer: "Batlle #6 (Maleficent vs. Giselle) the winner is... Maleficent!!!"

Croud:*Cheers*

Announcer: "Battle#7 (Taylor swift vs. Tinkerbell) the winner is... Tinkerbell!!"

Croud:*Cheers*

Announcer: "Thank you, thank you! I would like to thank the sponsers... as in the people who chose the battlers... And here are the sponsers...

Mulan vs. Cinderella: Me

Snow White vs. Merida: Sara-Q

Elsa vs. Anna: Wildheart911

Tiana vs. Sleeping Beauty: Foxy_the_Wolf

Rapunzel vs. Belle: Wildheart911

Maleficent vs. Giselle: Foxy_the_Wolf

Tinkerbell vs. Taylor Swift: Foxy_the_Wolf

So thank you sponsers, I would like to give Foxy_the_Wolf and Wildheart911 a special thank you for being the top two sponsers: lets give them a round of applause!!"

Croud: *Cheers loudly*

Random person in the croud: * starts fangirling*

Announcer: " Once again thank you sponsers! and people who voted for these princesses in comments or messages to me are : Sara-Q, Wildheart911, Foxy_the_Wolf, thankyou_not, Ttylxoxfan, The_Big_Six_Anna, great5670, Jason76543, Reyna123675, Rap345678, and Lulu_Okami!! Thank you all for helping me make this a successful book!!!"

Croud: *Keeps cheering*