The Gaurds - #11

We are at the park and we where sitting on a bench when, "I'm really curious of your past Mystery, Fire, and Blizzard. I mean Mystery and Fire have wolf tails and ears while your brother doesn't, why is that?" Gene asked and we looked at them. "Oh! Well umm, well for the ears and tail. Well to be honest Blizzard is my step-brother and Fire is really retaliated to me. Well I can't explain it well. Let me take breather then I tell you. *Takes a deep breath* When me and Fire where 5 years old we where at a forest playing around but we ended getting lost. Blizzard was chasing a winter bunny down since it was one his village's farm animals. When the bunny got near us it turned white to brown and we grabbed the bunny before it ran off. Blizzard saw us and saw that we had cuts around our arms from the trees. When he tried getting near us we backed away till, "It's alright I won't hurt you." He said. Fire got near him but I only growled. He picked her up and he tried to pick me up as well but since he put his hand near my face I tried to bite him. Fire then said, "She no like hand in face." And Blizzard only touched my shoulder and healed me then he healed her. He picked me up and tried to take us back to his village but I started squirming and, "No cold!" I kept yelling. He brought us back to the forest and brought some teachers and chiefs. We stayed at his village for 5 months and we learned he was the soon to be lord and he had healing and ice magics. He learned that I was the soon to be lord and me and Fire had fire magics. But them my dad came and declared war on his village for 'kidnapping' me and Fire. Blizzards dad told us to run, I didn't know what to do since I always followed Blizzard. Me, Fire, and Blizzard ran and ran, and we made our own little village. We went back and saw that all of my village and his village was gone. We had no one left except each other, we went back to our village. Years went on and people started to come and we actually became a real village, Blizzard and Fire became guards. While I became a the Lord of this village, Wind-helm." Mystery said. "Wait. YOUR THE LORD OF THIS VILLAGE!?" We said at in shock. "Yup." She said like it wasn't a big deal. "How are you able to came hang out with us then?" I asked. "Well we don't really get trouble in our village so I have time." She said and we nodded. "So you two are guards?" Zenix asked, "Yup!" They said proudly. "Oh! I forgot to say that I'm one of the judges," Mystery says, "and just because your my friends doesn't mean I will help you win. No I treat everyone in my village equal." And we nodded at her. "I think you should go and set up, I have some business to take care of, bye~." Mystery said and Fire and Blizzard leave with her. We all leave for some supplies for the competition.