The Gaurds - #20

After we woke up we went to the park and started chatting. "OMG!" The girls sqealed, "I can't believe all the boys asked out the girls. I mean Brian and Cadenza will make a cute couple!" Aphmau sqealed. "Don't forget Sasha and Zane! Oh my gosh!" Zoey sqealed. "What about Issa and Brandon!" Kiki said. "What our manger's! Oh my!" They all started sqealing again. I rapped my arm around Aphmau and pulled her close to me, "What about us?" I purred in her ear and she blushed. "Wait! You to are dating!?" Zoey asked and we nodded. "Garmau!" Kawaii~chan yelled. "And us?" All the boys said, Laurance rapped his arm around Zoey. Dante wrapped his arm around Kawaii~chan, Gene wrapped his arm around Nicole, Zenix wrapped his arm around Kiki, and Jeffrey wrapped his arm around Katelyn. The girls blushed and, "Hey Gaurds and Princesses, why don't we start a band together?" Kenmur asked once he got here. We thought about it and, "That sounds like a wonderful idea!" Aphmau said and we nodded. "Okay first we need and new band name-wait is this aloud?" Kiki said. "Sure it's aloud." Mystery said and Fire and Blizzard nodded. "Hey, I was wondering if you guy's have a special someone in your life?" Laurance asked. "Ha! I don't have I special someone in my life. I also don't want a special someone in my life. Maybe just adopt a kid." Mystery said. "I don't have one but I do have a crush on someone. Hehe, and I will tell no one except Mystery!" Fire said. "I'm don't have a special someone, I'm still waiting for the right one." Blizzard said. We then saw the girls look somewhere and they started to growl. We looked at where they were looking and we saw, The Shadow's'. We glared at them, "How dare you take away our girl!" Gavin growled at us. "She isn't your girl, she's mine!" I yelled at him and pulled Aphmau closer to me. "We will win this compitition and when we do you'll be sorry!" Larson said. "No because we will win!" I growled at them. They left and I looked at the girls and they where glaring at them as they left. "Okay what about the name?" Fire asked, "What about Phoenix Drop?" Aphmau asked. We all agreed and came up with a dance.

"Your up next Phoenix Drop!"

(with Dove Cameron)

[Boy's:]
Waking up, ready for some action
Strapping in, ready for the ride
Going big now that I can take it,
All the way to cloud 9

[Girl's:]
Dropping in, wanna feel the rush now
Sun is out, the wind is in my hair
Nothing else could be quite as awesome,
As when I'm soaring through the air

[Both:]
So here we go, And we ain't gonna take it slow
We're ready now to touch the sky,
This must be how it feels to fly,
I'm on cloud 9! I'm on cloud 9!
This must be how it feels to fly,
I'm on cloud 9! Oh oh

[Boy's:]
Don't give up, keep on taking chances
Put in time, till you get it right
Winding up, swinging for the fences
Won't go down without a fight

[Girl's:]
Going hard, push it to the limit
To the edge, go to the extreme
There's no doubt that I'm gonna win it
Never giving up the dream

[Both:]
So here we go, and we ain't gonna take it slow
We're ready now to touch the sky,
This must be how it feels to fly,
I'm on cloud 9! I'm on cloud 9!
This must be how it feels to fly,
I'm on cloud 9! I'm on cloud 9! I'm on cloud 9!
This must be how it feels to fly,
I'm on cloud 9! Oh oh

So here we go, and we ain't gonna take it slow
We're ready now to touch the sky,
This must be how it feels to fly,
I'm on cloud 9! I'm on cloud 9!
This must be how it feels to fly,
I'm on cloud 9! I'm on cloud 9! I'm on cloud 9!
This must be how it feels to fly,
I'm on cloud 9! Oh oh

"And Poenix Drop wins the competition!" Mike yelled. We celebrated and I grabbed Aphmau and kissed her she was surprised but kissed back. We pulled away and our foreheads where together, "I love you." I told her. "Love you to." She giggled out.