The Gaurds - #3

Garroths POV
"We're finally here!" Zenix yelled and got off the ship. We all chuckled and started unloading our supplies. We rented a room and starting unpacking. We all met up at the park, (I can add what ever I want in my village!) and we starting talking about random stuff untill we bumped into a girl. She had (Look at pictures that doesn't belong to me) with red wolf ears and tail. The top of the tail and ears had white. "Sorry-wait aren't you, 'The Gaurds' that are going after 'The Shadow's' and The Princess' band?" The girl asked. We nodded, she only smiled. "Well I have to get going." She said, "Wait! Do you know where the mall (A.K.A the market) is? We need some supplies for the band." Zane said. "Yes, I'm heading their right now but I need to find my cousin, Fire." She said. "Can we help you find her then you can take us to the mall?" Gene sayed. "Sure!" The girl said, "What's your name by the way?" I asked. (This is just my OC, I'm not giving out my real name!) "Skylar but call me Magic." Magic said, "And Fires (ermika, using her OC!) real name is Raven but we call her Fire." We nodded. While we looked for her we chatted with Magic. "So~what does your Cousin look like?" Dante asked. "Well, she kinda looks like me. She has orange eyes and and orange and yellow hair. She wears a red hat and a white jacket. She has on orange and yellow shoes and black pants with orange and yellow chains. She also has orange and yellow tail with the tip white(I can't describe well!)." Magic said and we nodded.