The Princess - #8

After we calmed down we noticed the boys. A blush appeared in my cheeks and I noticed the other girl as well. Garroths eyes were shining and he had a shy smile and he looked...

Zoey POV
Laurance eyes were shining in the sun and he had a he smirk on his face and he looked...

Kawaii~chan POV

Dante~Kun eyes were shining in the sun and he had a shy smile and he looked...

Kiki POV

Zenix eyes were shining in the sun and he had a shy smile and he looked...

Katelyn POV
Jeffrey's eyes were shining in the sun and he had a shy smile and he looked...

Nicole POV
Gene's eyes wear shining in the sun and he had a shy smirk and he looked...

Cadenza POV

This boy with blue eyes and brown hair, his eyes were shining in the sun and he had a shy smile and he looked...

Donna POV

(Brian, I can't describe how they look and I'm pretty sure I messed up on it. And the rest)This boy with yellow eye's and brown hair, his eyes were shining in the sun and he had a shy smile and he looked...

Emma POV
(Corey)This boy with brown eyes and hair, his eyes were shining in the sun and he had a shy smile and he looked...

Sasha POV
(Zane)This boy with blue eyes and black hair, his eyes were shining in the sun and he had a shy smile and he looked...

Issa POV
(Brandon)This boy brown eyes and hair, his eyes were shining in the sun and he had a shy smile and he looked...

Emmalyn POV

(Kenmur)This boy with brown eyes and hair, his eyes were shining in the sun and he had a shy smile and he looked...

Molly POV
(Dale)This boy with brown hair and dark blue eyes, his eyes were shining in the sun and he had a shy smile and he looked...

All the girls POV
Handsome... I then felt a tap at my shoulder. I turned around and saw them.

Aphmau POV

"Nice to see you, Gavin." He smirks at me then winks and clench my teeth. "Larson." He smirks and winks at Zoey and she glares at her. "Dace." He smirks and winks at Kawaii~chan and she hisses at him. "Zack." He smirks and winks at Kiki and she growls at him. "Jace." He smirks and winks at Katelyn and she glares and growls at him. "Gabe." He smirks and winks at Nicole and does the same like Katelyn. "Brad." He smirks and winks at Cadenza and she clenches her teeth and glares at him. "Lane." He smirks and winks at Donna and she growls at him. "Cale." He smirks and winks at Emma and she clenched her teeth at him. "Zander." He smirks and winks at Sasha and she growls at him. "Barrett." He smirks and winks at Issa and she clenched her teeth at him. "Kadin." He smirks and winks at Emmalyn and she glares at him. "Darkon and Reid." Both of them smirks and Darkon winks at Molly and she glares at him and clenched her hands. Reid winked at Lucinda and she glared at him. "What do you want?" I spat at them. They only chuckle and Gavin held his hand out. "Join us in the competition. So we can have the money and split it half, half." He said and I looked at his dark blue eyes. I slapped his hand away, "Never in a million years will I ever join you, Gavin. Now leave I have some business." I said before we walked away from them.

( Gavin has dark blond hair and dark blue eye color.
Larson has dark brown hair and dark blue eye color.
Dace has dark blue hair and dark blue eye color.
Zack has dark brown hair and dark brown eye color.
Jace has dark brown hair and dark green eye color.
Gabe has grey hair and dark orange eye color.
Brad has dark brown hair and dark blue eye color.
Lane has dark brown hair and dark yellow eye color.
Cale has pure black hair and dark grey eye color.
Zander has grey eye color and dark blue eye color.
Barrett has dark brown eye color and hair.
Kadin has dark brown eye color and hair.
Darkon has black eye color and dark brown hair.
Reid has pure black hair and dark green eyes)