The Gaurds - #7

(Ok I'm tired of saying who's POV it is. So when it 'The Gaurds' will always be Garroth's POV. And 'The Princess' will always be Aphmau's POV. I will also switch POV'S. I will tell you this always in the begging it starts with Aphmau or Garroth.)

"What makes you think that you will win?" I asked and they stopped in their tracks. They looked at us before they sat down with us. "I will like to know you, Gaurds. So why not get to know you and you get know us?" Aphmau asked. "Sure." Jeffrey said, "Okay and may I ask, who are you two. I know Blizzard but you two?" Katelyn asked. "Names Mystery." She said with a smile, "Fire." She said and punched Mystery in the shoulder playfully. "Okay so where do you want to meet up?" Kiki asked. "How about the park?" Zenix asked, "Sounds like a plan." Zoey said. "Can we bring some friends with us?" Laurance asked. "Sure, if we can bring some friends as well." Kawaii~chan said. "Sure." Dante said. We all left and got our friends together to get to know 'The Princess' and they agreed. We meet them in the park but we saw other girls and we all started blushing once we saw them. Aphmau hair was flowing in the wind and her eyes smarkled in the light. She had a smile on her face and she was laughing that made her look...

Laurance POV

Zoey's blond hair was flowing in the wind, she had a smile, and she was laughing and it made her look...

Dante's POV
Kawaii~chan pink hair was flowing in the wind, she had a smile, and she was laughing and it made her look...

Zenix POV
Kiki's red hair was flowing in the wind, she had a smile, and she was laughing and it made her look...

Jeffrey POV
Katelyn baby blue hair was flowing in the wind, she had a smirk, and she was laughing and it made her look...

Gene POV

Nicole red hair was flowing in the wind, she had a smirk, and she was laughing and it made her look...

Brain POV
This girl with fire hair (Cadenza) hair was flowing in the wind, she had a smile, and she was laughing and it made her look...

Logan POV

This girl with brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin (Donna) her hair was flowing in the wind, she had a smile, and she was laughing and it made her look...

Corey POV
This girl with blond hair, green eyes (I can't rememder, Emma) had her hair flowing in the wind, she had a smile, and she was laughing and it made her look...

Zane POV

This girl with white hair and purple eye color (Sasha) had her hair flowing in the wind, she had a smile, and she was laughing and it made her look...

Brendan POV

This girl with blond hair and (You know what since I can't rememder their eyes color you put it, Issa) eye color had her hair flowing in the wind, she had a smile, and she was laughing and it made her look...

Kenmer POV

This girl with blond and blue eye color had (Emmalyn) her hair flowing in the wind, she had a smile, and she was laughing and it made her look...

Dale POV

This girl with blond hair and ??? Eye color had her hair flowing in the wind, she had a smile, and she was laughing and it made her look... (Molly)

All boys POV
Beautiful...

Huh?