She drove in a high speed out of the car pack. I followed her from the back. While riding back home, suddenly I heard a thunder. Yul open her window and shouted, "its going to rain. Speed up." I nod then speed off leaving Yul at the back. I turn behind to check in Yul, then when I turn back to face the road. The first thing I knew, it was already raining heavily.

End of POV

Amber reach home with Yul safely. Amber had to open the helmet so that Uncle could recognize her. They both park their vehicle then ran into the house, drench.

Jessica came to them with a big towel for us both. "Wipe properly or you will catch a cold." Jessica saw Amber struggling to wipe her head while holding her helmet, she took the towel from amber and ruffle Amber's hair with the towel. Yul stared at her girlfriend.

"Ya. Sica, what about me?" She asked.

"You are not as drench as Amber." She replied softly. Amber laugh and stop Jessica from drying her up, she then shove Sica's hand towards Yul.

"I'm going to my room, see you later." Amber said while walking up the stairs. As she walk by Krystal's room, she heard bickering.

"Noisy bitch." She walk. She really doesn't care even a single bit about Krystal already. She walk into her room, threw her helmet aside then took a towel along with her night wear and went to bathroom to wash up.

After washing up, Amber went straight to bed and fell asleep fast.

3 in their morning.

Amber POV

I roll my myself of the bed and sat at the edge. I couldn't sleep, something wasn't right. I kept thinking of my dad and --- I need beer.

I walk down to the kitchen then I saw a figure sitting down on the kitchen counter. I look at her hair, it isn't Sooyoung, she had long body and a very nice hair like Soo--- oh its Krystal. I ignored her, and went to the frigde. There's beer!

"What are you doing here?" She asked with her sassy voice.

"Why do you even care?" I said back, while opening the can.

"I ask doesn't mean I care." She roll her eyes at me when I turn and face her.

"Fine, drinks. I'm searching for drinks. What about you, why are you here?" I asked as I just drank my beer, sitting across her on the counter as well.

"I broke up with Jong In." She lower her head and play with her hands. I nod and laugh.

"Was that a joke to you?" She chuckle. Didn't expect that?

"Nah, just feel like laughing. Cheer up.." I jump down the counter and wave at her.

She groan the stop me from leaving the kitchen. I raise my eyebrows at her then take her hand off my shoulder.

"Could you stay here with me? I know you can't sleep.." She plead. She seems to be in so much pain. I nod then sat again on the counter across her. I took a sip of my beer again.

"Why do you want me to stay?" I asked.

"I just need someone to talk with, right now. If I'm alone I'll cry." I nodded and drink again. She look down and her feet then play with her hand again.

"Okay if we going to stay like this then I think I better go up to my room." I said looking her.

"How have you been?" She suddenly came up with a question.

"Better. Krystal let's go out. Do you still have your helmet with you?" I asked looking at the time and awkwardness w have in here. I just wanted to talk somewhere open with cold breeze.

She nod then jump off the counter simultaneously with me. We exchange glance at each other then I put up my hand and let her walk first.

"Go get change into warmer clothes. I don't want us to freeze outside." She nod then went into her room as I went into mine. I change long pants, thick long sleeve and a dark green jacket over it. I put of my kicks then waited for Krystal in front of her door.

The door knob turn, I put away my phone and look up, she was wearing the same colour jacket as I'm wearing with a helmet in her hand. I look up at her and nod. What a coincident.

"Let's go." I said softly breaking the silence. We slowly open the door, we didn't want to wake the others up. I close and lock the door. I spin my motor key with my fingers.

"Where are we going?" She ask as I get in my bike. I didn't get a chance to answer, she grab my shoulder, getting on the bike. I flinch a little at her touch.

"Convenience store then park. Ready?" She nod. I rode off and went to the convenience shop near by our house. She still haven't let go of my shoulder.

We reach the 24 hours convenience shop," get anything you want." I said as I walk toward the alcohol side.

"Its okay. I didn't bring my wallet with me." She slip her hands in her pocket.

"I'll pay, go." I shoo her away she came back to the counter with a large amount of chocolate. With a bottle of soda. I only took a two can of beer.

"Why so many chocolate?" I pointed in her hand.

"I eat chocolate when I'm sad." She said coldly, I rolled my eyes at her.The middle age women smile at us, as she scan the chocolates. She glance at us.

"You guys look so cute together. And don't make your girlfriend sad often, its not good." I open my mouth, what in the world is she talking about!!!!

"Ajumma. Don't mistaken, she is not my girlfriend." I said making a disgust face. She laugh while handling me the plastic.

"Mian.. You guys were wearing couple jackets. You guys look great together." She smile, I couldn't stand it anymore. Krystal was just looking t our jacket and realize it was kind of similar.

I put the plastic into my motorbike box, I quickly ride my bike to the nearest park. We sat on a flat, green and hopefully clean grass.

"The stars are pretty tonight." I put on my hoodie then lie down on the grass. Then suddenly I heard someone crying, I look up at Krystal. She was the one crying. Urghhh, what now??

"I really don't understand you Krystal. At one point of time you were smiling like the crazy ajumma then now you are crying while eating chocolate."