Fifteen

"Ehem, great one." Amber fake cough, earning a hit on her chest from Krys.

Amber POV

I woke up and found myself on Krystal's bed. Wait, why am I even here.. Krystal then walk in with a tray.

"Hey Amber... Good morning!" Krsytal observe me for a few seconds. I raised my eye-brows at her causing her to come back to reality. She walk nearer to me and sat opposite me.

"Open your legs." She tap my inner thighs and sat in between my legs.

"I got you a soup, hot Milo and pills for your hangover." She smile sweetly at me as she place the tray on my lap.

"My headache is killing me." I pretend to have a massive headache while massaging my temple with my fingers.

"So." She replied coldly. How fast her mood changes.

"Feed me." I pout.

"Aish. Fine."

"Yayy." I cheered happily as I swing my hands sideways. She glared at me.

"You said you have headache and now you are danc-- "

"Ahhh. Ahpa!" I continue massaging my temple again. She chuckle as she stir the soup.

"Say ah." She put up the spoon with her hand below it so it doesn't spill. I open my mouth and drank the soup.

"Was I really drunk yesterday that you got me pills?" I move closer to her and drank the hot Milo. She laughed, earning a glare from me.

"Why?"

"At first it wasn't that bad, then when we reached home. It was the worst! You almost strip your shirt and pants off in front of me, the worst thing was you grind on my bed and dance the chicken dance on your own. You were very---" I started to space out because she was stunning with her perfect hair that falls on her perfect shoulder with her oversized tee and her bare face, flawless. The way she laugh while she talks, to me it seems like the world was in slow motion.

"Yah! Amber!" As soon as she called ot my name, I knew she caught me staring at her.

"What?" I replied, avoiding her eyes.

"Even if you want to stare at me like that, at least have the soup." She said while feeding me the soup. I couldn't help but blush at what she said. You've learn a lot from me,didn't you?

"Erm Krys.. How did I ended up in your bed?" I asked, I was curious of what happened last night.

"Unnie asked me to let you sleep in my room because Tiffany and Taeyeon unnie spent their night here. So they slept in your room." She explain as she fed me.

"Ermm.... I didn't do anything. Right?" I scratch my neck. She thought of something, "nothing much."

"Nothing much?" My eyes went wide open.

"You just ask me for a cuddle because you were cold. That's all, pervert." She laugh to herself. Phew..

Tiffany POV

Without Krystal and Amber, all four of us have breakfast together at the dining table. Taeyeon made a hangover soup since yesterday we drank quite a lot.

"Your soup is the best!" Yul suddenly muttered under her breath. Taeyeon smirk at Yul.

"Are you guys heading back?" Jessica asked while pouting.