Arranged Marriage || Killua Zoldyck x Reader Oneshot

Start from the beginning

Crying wasn't an option. So you strared blankly onto space and sighed.

● ● ● ● ●

The thought of loosing you ran through Killua's head. They're gonna take her. Illumi's voice echoed. Killua jerked his head up, gasping at his reflection on the mirror.

He shook his head. I can't let them take her. She's mine, I don't like sharing. And if the only condition to finally make her mine is to kill, I would do it. Do it for her.

He smirked at his reflection before punching the mirror. It shattered into tiny bits of glass that wounded Killua's fist. He walked down the hallway, his head bent down while smirking.

She'e gonna be mine.

Then he jerked his head up, stopping his mid tracks. As the "soon to be next heir" of the Zoldyck family, you're not allowed to rule alone. You must have someone beside you. Like your mom, Kikyo. Your grand father asked me to marry before I become heir. Silva's words had said.

Killua didn't care about ruling or being heir to their family or whatsoever. He only cared about being with you and having you his. He shook the thought off and continued to walk.

Next heir Kilu. Illumi said.

Killua yelled in outrage and punched the wall. His mind was now like an unraveled yarn. We're friends. Betraying is not an option. And even if we do, we will not stop trusting each other. Gon's words circled throughout his mind.

Killua gritted his teeth and continued to walk to his room. "(Your name) is here, there is nothing else to ask for." Killua uttered quietly. His smirk appeared on his face once again as he twisted the door knob.

You were still in place on his bed as he appeared. He walked closer to you and stopped beside you. "You know you have no choice to say yes (your name),"

"Are you even the Killua I met? Oh wait, why am I asking? So dumb of me; of course you're not the Killua I was once friends with." You shot back.

"Of course I'm not," He smiled. "I'm your husband now, not your friend."

"Kill me,"

"Why?" He sat beside you. "I haven't done anything yet. Where would you like me to start?"

"Pervert!" You yell.

"I was asking for your option Mrs. Zoldyck. Its either start right now or start right now."

"Where's the second option?"

"Exactly." He shrugged. There's no way out of this. You thought.

"We're not even married yet. And don't think that I even want to because honestly, no. I told you to kill me instead."

"I'm not taking orders from you. Like you said, we aren't married yet."

"Son of a b--"

His hand covered your mouth. As he looked at you, his eyes were pure electric blue; with lust and want. That completely shut your mouth. You never dared to speak to him, but your glare to him remained there.

"If I can't have you to say yes, then I'll make you say yes." He kissed your lips roughly. You squirmed and failed to stop your tears from falling.

He lips moved to your neck. You winced in pain as he placed a mark on it. "This proves that you're owned." He smirked. You continued to cry as he continued to suck your neck.

He sat on your stomach and removed his shirt. You scream as he tugged your shirt off. To make it easier, he ripped your shirt off. You sobbed, screaming at the same time. You activated your aura, making him jump back.

The chains wrapped on your wrists instantly broke. "What the hell?!" You yell at him. The mark he placed on your neck continued to bleed.

Killua only smirk. "This is why I have to have you. Don't think that I want your power because I don't. I just want to be your first."

His words made you shiver. It was an embarrasing thought that you were half-naked and him shirtless. "Just let me go! We could start by friends, and not. . .this!"

"You're no fun. Please deactivate your aura," He said. "If we start there, someone could've taken you away. And oh, our marriage is tomorrow. Maybe after that I can solo you." He smirked and wore his shirt, walking out of the room.

You rubbed your forehead and placed your hands on your face. "What have I done wrong?" You thought.

That's the spirit! Lol where? Ehem. . .its Pia-chan here! (Waywardpiee) and yep.

Wait for part 2.

(What have you done...  ~CrayzeeLittleLiar)