Chapter Six: MYSTERIOUS GUY 101

Comincia dall'inizio

Like what you had read, I waited for her but she didn’t come. I feel hopeless but I have to encourage myself to say my insights and my heart’s inside. So I messaged her. 

IRENE GIL:  Sure  (*^_^*)

I wonder why did she reply that fast, that sure, and that emoticon, but atleast I conviced her to dance with me. 

Mysterious Guy: J

I smile for that answer. Maybe I’m lucky enough to be the first one to dance with her. Maraming lalaki ang may gusto sa kanya but she all ignored it. Sinasabi nilang manhid siya kaya huwag nang umasa o kaya naman isang 3star general ang ama niya so we better beware or be dead. I’ve long for this chance ngayong malapit na kaming magtapos ng high school. I’m sure we’ll be apart in the big world. I never done anything from the past years para mapansin niya ako. I’ve like her for almost 3 and a half years.

 “I need to choose my Tux. Oh yeah, I remember magyu-uniform lang pala kami sa bonfire assembly.”

I like her from how she smiles once a week, the way she walks from afar, the way she moves from behind, the way she speaks every harsh and sweet words, the way she plays the piano, her every expressions even their just serious and mad, every looks she gives and every chill she brings.

“I need to be ready because...”

Now I think I love her without any reason.   

“I’ve waited for this day to say my feelings to her.” I hope it will be a successful one.

--- Irene ----

“Mysterious guy 101” who the hell he is, giving me shame and creepiness in my nerves?

“Irene! Thank you for the advice last night aa” and who the hell he is?

“Do I know you?” It’s the first time I saw this guy and she’s talking to me like we’re close.

“I’m Eric, yung sinabihan mo na kailangan ko ring libangin ang sarili ko so it’s better kung maghahanap ako ng girlfriend.” Another Louise lameness “I’m lonely and single kaya gusto mong palitan ko na ang status ko to ‘In a relationship’ and that’s what I’m doing”

“Are you flirting with me?”

“Hindi noh. Takot kaya ako sa tatay mo. Pero ano ahh…” he comes closer to me and he whisper “ang galing mo pagdating sa love advice but you know I’m a gay so instead of a girlfriend…” tinulak ko siya palayo cause from the way he sounds its obviously he’s a gay.

“I need to look for my FBSB. AYyYYYeee!” and she run to the bathroom.

  “FBSB?”

Again I am wondering, I’ve heard of it too before.

Flashaback

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

Anak ng….. Psycho lang? nakuha niya pang magbiro in the middle of a situation like this. Nashock ako aa!

“Tch…are you playing tricks with me here?” Pilit akong nagpupumiglas sa higpit ng hawak niya sa braso ko, Big Maniac.

“Ouch ! Nasasaktan na ko alam mo ba yun?” Still he did not resist.

“Napakaingay mo pala para sa isang matalinong babae.” He gently said that on my temple. Is he not done yet?

“What are you saying, you freak? Let me go. You ditched… I….” napahinto na naman ako dahil.