Meeting My Cousins

Jenna's POV

I woke up and took a quick shower. Today was the day of our hunting trip. I was excited to hang out with Elizabeth. I put on a blue top and old jeans. I was just getting ready to leave when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in!" I shouted, wondering who it was. The door opened slowly and a boy walked in. A boy with black hair and sea green eyes. It finally dawned on me that it was Percy.

"Uh, hello. I'm Percy Jackson. You're Jenna Atalanta, right? Sorry to bother you, you look kind of busy. I was just wondering if you were getting around camp alright," he said. 

"Yeah, I'm Jenna. I am getting around camp ok, but I was wondering where we eat breakfast."

"Oh, I'll take you there. Come on."

"Thanks."

"No problem." We left the cabin and Percy led me to a huge pavilion at the center of camp. "This is the dining pavilion," he said, "It's where we eat all our meals. Don't forget to sacrifice a bit to the gods, either."

"Ok, thanks," I told him.

"This is your table over here." He pointed to a table at the edge of the pavilion. "Bye," he said and ran off to get food. I walked the direction of the food table. I wasn't really that hungry, but I might as well eat before we leave. Grabbing a plate, I placed two pancakes, a spoonful of scrambled eggs, and a few slices of bacon onto my plate. There was a fire pit in the middle of the pavilion that I assumed was for sacrifices. I slid a pancake and half the eggs into the fire. I sat down at a table with the sign of Artemis on it, the crescent moon. Nobody else was there, as I expected. Don't get me wrong, I loved being an only child, but it got kind of lonely sometimes. I saw Elizabeth walking over, and I stood up to greet her.

"Hey," I said.

"Hi. Are you almost done eating? I was wondering if you would like to come to my cabin and meet some of my siblings."

"Yeah. I'm done. Where do we put the plates?" She pointed to a bin the size of a small bathtub.

"Over there."

"Thanks." I went to dump my plate in the bin. When I was done, I followed her to the Apollo cabin.

"Welcome to your uncle's cabin," Elizabeth said with a smile.

"This place is huge!" I said, my eyes wide.

"It has to house a lot more people then your's does."

"I guess."

"Everybody, come meet Jenna Atalanta, daughter of Artemis!" Elizabeth shouted to the 6 kids in the cabin. "There's usually more people in here, but they're all at breakfast," she whispered to me.

"Hi, I'm Isabelle. Nice to meet you," said a girl with long brown hair and hazel eyes, "This is my brother, Michael."

"Nice to meet you guys," I responded, "Will you be coming on the hunting trip?"

"I will," Michael said, "Isabelle has to stay here." Michael seemed to be about 16, which was the age I appeared to be. His hair was just long enough to almost fall into his eyes. I've got to admit, I'm not really into having crushes or whatnot, but he was cute.

"Cool," I told him. Isabelle and Michael moved to the side, allowing more people to meet me.

"Hi, I'm Will," said a guy with blond hair and a huge smile.

"Nice to meet you," I replied and Will moved aside.

"I'm Alexander, but you can call me Alex. This is my twin sister Natalia," said a boy with dirty blond hair and gray eyes. His sister had dark brown hair and brown eyes.

"Nice to meet you, Alex and Natalia," I said.

"Hey, I'm Spencer," said a girl with light brown hair and blue eyes.

"Nice to meet you," I replied.

"Now that you've met everyone, we should probably go to your cabin and get you things," Elizabeth said to me. She picked up a backpack and headed foe the door.

"Yeah, let's go," I replied. We exited the cabin and headed for mine.