Moving In

A/N: This story takes place right after Percy arrives at camp. Sorry, there will be no Half-Bloods of Olympus characters (I haven't read HoO yet). I am also not going to follow the storyline of the Percy Jackson series. There might only be a few similarities. Also, most of these characters and ideas belong to the amazing author Rick Riordain.

The media is what Artemis's cabin sort of looks like (minus how big the bed is - same design though)

Jenna's POV

When we arrived back at the campfire, I spotted Elizabeth talking to the Poseidon cabin boy, Percy Jackson. Next to him was a tall satyr with curly brown hair and matching eyes. I ran over to Elizabeth and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around, a relieved expression on her face.

"Where have you been? It was like you just disappeared after you were claimed," she said.

"That's what I want to talk to you about. But I need to talk to you alone."

"Ok, fine. But promise me that you'll get to know some of my friends when we have time."

"Sure. Come on, I need to tell you this." I started pulling Elizabeth toward the forest. When we got there I told her everything. She promised that she wouldn't tell.

"Can you help me move in to my cabin? I only grabbed a few things but I don't really want to be there by myself," I said.

"No problem. That kind of sucks that you'll be the only one there. You won't have any cabin mates."

"At least we'll be able to hang out for the next week. We're both going on the hunting trip!"

"Yeah, that'll be awesome!" We went and got my stuff from what Elizabeth called the Big House. I had a suitcase full of random clothes and a duffel bag with pictures, books, and my laptop. "Maybe when we come back from the hunting trip we can go to your house and get the rest of your things," Elizabeth said.

"Hopefully," I replied. We walked to Artemis's cabin. It was very spacious and had sleek, dark hardwood floors. There were 2 sets of bunk beds. I guessed they were for the Hunters. The cabin had a huge bathroom and another room with an amazing assortment of arrows. I put my suitcase in the closet and started unpacking my duffel bag. I hung up the pictures by my bed and put my books on the bookshelf. As I did this, Elizabeth started telling me about Camp. Who her friends were, what she did, and her favorite places. I listened carefully and started unpacking my clothes. Afterward I packed my duffel bag for the hunting trip. We talked until she had to leave, and I fell asleep as soon as she left. I slept the first nightmare-free night in months.