*Chapter 35*

*Kyle*

I can't wait any longer.
I just can't.
I know I sound like a child, but I need to marry Johnnie now. I want our love for each other to be an official thing. I want to be with him for the rest of my life.
I was sitting in the living room when I got an idea.
"Hey, Johnnie?" I asked.
"Yeah, babe?" Johnnie answered, sitting on my lap and kissing my cheek.
"Do you have any fancy clothes?"
"How fancy?"
"Like, super fancy."
"Yeah, I guess so. Why?"
"I'm going to take you to a really nice restaurant today!" I lied.
"Yay!" he squeaked. "When are we leaving?"
"Get dressed and meet me behind the main stage at nine."
He looked confused. "The main stage? Why there?"
"Oh, I'm having a friend of mine drive us there, and that's where we need to meet up with him." I lied again.
"Okay..."

==========================

*Johnnie*

I got dressed in my nice black jeans, a black button up shirt, and a white tie. I pulled on my black vans and a black dress jacket, putting a white handkerchief in my pocket.
       When I went to meet up with Kyle, all of My Digital Escape was there, along with some other youtubers and Pierce the Veil.
But Kyle wasn't.
"Oh my god! Hi guys, what's up!?"
I screeched.
"Nothing much, man. But we gotta get you ready!" Chris (O'Flyng) yelled.
"Ready for what?"
"It's a surprise." Robby whisper-yelled and squeezed my shoulder. Very tightly, I might add.
"Um... Okay?"
"Okay, so you need to stand here." Alex said, moving me.
"And you need to face this way." Shannon adds, moving me again.
"Yeah! And then when the music starts, you have to face this way." Damon announces and spins me around.
"Okay, so go back to facing this way." I hear Bryan say before he spins me around again.
"Fix your hair like this." Jordan says, and does.
"Wipe the dust off your jeans!" Jeydon yells. Like everyone else, he also does it.
"Oh, and really quick, straighten these." Matthew says, fixing my tie and my handkerchief.
"Smile!" Bobby (Mares) says and snaps a picture.
Everyone moves away from me, ending up behind me so I can't hear them.
When the music starts, I do as I was told and turn around. I see Kyle wearing almost exactly the opposite of what I'm wearing. Only the pants are the same.
When he gets to me, he takes my hands in his and I realize what's happening.

I'm about to marry Kyle David Hall.