*Chapter 16*

*Kyle*

       After Alex explained what happened, Johnnie started sobbing even harder.

       "It's fine, Alex. I can't tell it was just the wrong time and place, and I shouldn't have happened. You're obviously really sorry, and that's okay, but can I talk to Johnnie for a second?" I said and Alex nodded gratefully, walking away.
       Johnnie looked up at me with the saddest eyes I've ever seen. I wiped his tears away with my thumb began to say "Johnnie," But he cut me off.
       "I'm so sorry Kyle! I understand if you hate me but please don't try to make it seem like you don't." He said.
       "Johnnie, I know that of wasn't your fault. I don't hate you, I actually like you even more because you didn't try to keep this a secret from me. I- I love you Johnnie."
       He sniffled and wiped his tears with his sleeve. "I love you too, Kyle." He said, smiling. "You mean everything to me, and I didn't know if you would get mad. I just couldn't bare the thought of losing you."
       I pulled him into a huge and sang to him until he calmed down.
       "You still have all of my,
       you still have all of my,
       you still have all my heart."
       We got into Bryan's car to go home, and even though there was room for Johnnie to sit next to me, he sat on my lap instead.
       As he drifted to sleep, he cuddled up to me and mumbled, "I love you so much, Kyle."