*Chapter 32*

*Jeydon*

       We went into the back of the bus, and I noticed that Damon looked nervous.
      "Hey, what's up?" I asked.
       "Oh, it's uh... It's nothing." he mumbled.
       "Are you sure?"
       "No. I'm nervous because I want to tell you something important, but I'm worried you'll hate me." he said quickly.
       "It's fine! You know you can tell me anything, right?"
       "Uh, yeah I guess. Promise not to hate me though?"
       "Pinky promise." I said and we locked pinkies. Even this small amount of contact gave me butterflies. "I promise I won't hate you. Plus, I have something to tell you too."
       I'm going to tell Damon how I feel about him. Kyle had been trying to get me to for about two weeks now, but I haven't gotten a chance until now. I guess it's now or never!
       "I really really like you and I have since Warped started and I've wanted to tell you for a while now but I didn't want you to hate me and yeah," he said so quickly that it took me a moment to process it.
       He took my silence the wrong way, though, and he started to tear up. "I knew you were gonna hate me..." he said and slowly stood up. "I'm just gonna go."
       I grabbed his hand and pulled him back down, almost ending up within on my lap. He gives new a confused look before scooting away from me a little and I start to talk.

       *Damon*

       "I like you too, Damon. That's what I wanted to tell you. I've actually been talking to Kyle for a few weeks about how to tell you, but I've never been able to. But I really, really like you." Jeydon said before puling me in for a kiss.
       His lips were soft, softer than anyone's that I've kissed before(Which isn't that many). We kissed what felt like hours, but in reality it was mere seconds.
       As we pulled away, I mumbled, "Wow," hoping he wouldn't hear me. He did however, and he let out a soft chuckle before agreeing with me.
       "Um... There's a meet up in like five minutes, so uh..." he scratched the back of his neck. "We should go."
       The smile that was undoubtedly on my face instantly disappeared. I mean, it's not like I thought he was going to ask me out as soon as we talked, but I at least expected him to say something. Instead he just say there uncomfortably until muttering a quiet 'see ya' and then leaving.

       *Jordan*

       "Hey, um... Bryan? Can we talk?"
       Everyone's heads immediately shot up. I don't blame them, I hadn't even been in the same room as Bryan fine more than five minutes since we broke up, much less talked to him.
       He looked at me, face sullen, yet with a glimmer of hope in his eyes. "U-um... Uh...."
       Damon smacked him as if that would help him get the words out, and it somehow did. "Ye-yeah, sure, totally." he sputtered.
       He came outside with me, and I got straight to the point.
       "Before I say anything to you about what you obviously want to talk about, I want to know a few things. First off, what started the fight between you and Bradlee?"

*Bryan*

"Well, he came to try to convince me to talk to you. Everyone on the bus knows that I've been wanting to talk to you since the breakup, but I figured you needed your space. Plus, why would you want to talk to someone you hate?" I started tearing up.
       He put his hand on my shoulder. "I could never hate you. Keep going."
       My eyes twinkled for a moment before he took his hand away. "So, he was trying to convince me to talk to you, and I wouldn't do it. He started getting mad at me and accused me of using you." I said. And, under my breath so he wouldn't hear, I added, "And he said I didn't love you, and that put me over the edge. Because I do, and I always will." I sighed and raised my voice to a normal volume. "I said some stuff to him that I shouldn't have, and he lunged at me. I only fought him back out of defense, I promise. Okay, so I was also pissed off, but I didn't want to fight him. After I pinned him down, I told him to leave us all alone and to..."
       "And to what?" Jordan asked curiously.
       "Nothing." I said quickly.
       "It doesn't seem like nothing."
       I took a deep breath. "I told him to never doubt my love for you..." I said looking at my hands.