*Chapter 34*

*Jeydon*

       I really like Damon, and I honestly feel really bad about leaving like I did. I just didn't want to say anything stupid!
       Kissing Damon was probably the best moment of my life, and I didn't want to ruin the moment, so I left before I could.
       I need to talk to him.
       Now.
I sent him a text, telling him to meet me on the roof. Ever since Jordan and Bryan got back together, the roof has kind of been the unofficial couple hangout spot. They could make out and shit, and not have to worry that much about anyone seeing them or walking in on them.
When I got onto the roof, Johnnie and Kyle were there, and they were in the middle of a very intense make out session.
I cleared my throat, getting their attention.
Johnnie squeaked in surprise, and Kyle just sat up and kissed him on the cheek.
They both went inside, and soon enough a smiling Damon joined me on the roof.
       "Did you want to talk to me about something?" he asked.
       I nodded. "You wanna sit?"
       "Yeah, sure."
       We kind of just sat there for awhile until I realized that Damon was staring at me. When I looked at him, he blushed and smiled bashfully.
       Without even realizing what I was doing, I leaned in and kissed him. It got pretty heated, however, and I found myself laying us down and running my fingers through his hair.
       When I finally pulled away, the sun was going down and we were both blushing profusely.
       "Hey Damon?"
       "Yeah?"
       "Will you be my-"
       Right that second, Bryan peeked his head up from the bus.
        "No hanky panky, you two!" he said.
       And then I realized.
       Even though I'm openly bisexual, I'm not ready to date a guy. Just imagine all the hate! I already get picked on for being bi, and I've never even dated a guy publicly before. I just know that I won't be able to handle it, and Damon would want to tell our fans if we ever got together.  I can't do it.
       "Um... I'm gonna go..."