*Chapter 13*

*Bryan*

When the video ended, Kyle kissed Johnnie. Not just a kiss on the cheek like he always does, an actual fucking kiss!

       I squealed, dropped my phone, and talked to them about it for a while. I decided to drop the topic when my phone ended up in Kyle's pants.
       "Are you gonna tell the fans?"
       "I don't think we should yet, we haven't even told Alex or Jordan or anyone else." Kyle said.
       "Yeah, you're the first one to know other than us." Johnnie finished.
       "Oh, well you video chat with Alex every night, right? So you can just tell her tonight, and Shannon, Jordan, Jeydon, Bradlee, and Matthew(Lush) are coming with us to warped." I said.
       "Yeah! And we can tell Shannon tomorrow when we meet her at the carnival!" Johnnie squealed excitedly.
       "Sweet! So by next week, all of our friends will know, and then we'll decide when to tell our fans." Kyle said, obviously trying to hide his excitement.
       "Speaking of next week, we should probably get packing." I said.
       Kyle and Johnnie nodded and walked away. I saw them kiss before they were fully out of the room.
       "TRY NOT TO MAKE OUT SO MUCH YOU LOSE TRACK OF TIME!" I yelled, seeing them both flip me off through the doorframe.