*Chapter 3*

*Kyle*

       I lean in to kiss him, but I stop when my mouth is near his neck. I think he realizes what I'm about to do. He shifts uncomfortably, and I pull away. I knew it. He's straight. He'll never like me.

       I'm bi. I think I've known for a while now, but now I'm comfortable admitting it.
       I'm snapped out of my thoughts when Johnnie squeaks nervously and asks, "So what were you thinking about?"
       "Ummm... I'll tell you another time." I reply, and we continue unpacking.

==========================

       I can't believe I almost kissed him. I am such an idiot. I shouldn't have even thought of it. He's straight, and I'm pretty sure he likes Alex Dorame.
       "I'll see you around, Kyle!" Johnnie says as Bryan pulls up.
       "Bye Johnnie!" I say as happy sounding as I can.
       He runs back in. "Wait! You wanna  come over tomorrow? We can like, make a video or something."
       I smile at the thought of hanging out with Johnnie and nod.
       "Sweet! And maybe you can tell me what you were thinking about earlier."
       "Okay I'll do that." I say laughing.
       "Come on you two! Stop making out, I want to go home!" Bryan yells from outside.
       I try my hardest not to blush, and I see Johnnie blush. I wonder what that's about? I guess I'll just ask him tomorrow. We say our goodbyes and I go to bed thinking of Johnnie.