Chapter 15 ~Keeping secrets is hard!

Start from the beginning

He chuckled. "Oh so your gonna get flabby on cake and food today and then fail tomorrow?" He asks.

"No."

"Then I suggest you do them by tonight." He said.

"How about you stop suggesting things and come hang out, you blonde bimbo." I say and turn around to head into the livingroom where Elliot was currently lying upside down on the couch playing with his phone.

"Don't drop your IPhone on your face." I say as I enter the room.

"I won't, I'm not you." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and plopped on the loveseat, sprawling my feet out.

Jax came in and just stood by the door and just watched us. I tried my hardest not to look at his eyes once again. Elliot grunted and tossed his phone to the other end of the couch.

"Let me guess, girl problems again?" I asked, watching his expression.

He sighed as he nodded. "Lizbeth is asking me out to the sweethearts dance in February as well as Kathy. Do you see how this is a problem?" He asked.

"Oh poor Elliot having all the girls swooning over him, oh how do you live you poor soul?" I teased, hearing Jax chuckling behind me.

"At least you don't have to worry about girls swooning over you." He shot.

"Hey just because I don't swing that way doesn't mean I don't have people swooning over me!" I shot.

"Oh, like who? Tyler?" He asked sitting up to get into a more comfortable sitting position.

"Okay, in my defense I didn't know he was your cousin and I will not take back calling him a spicy tamale." I laugh.

"A spicy tamale?" Jax asked and I immediately froze. Oh shit! He doesn't know I swung that way! Fuck my fuck fucking fuck life!

"Yeah, Axel didn't know about Tyler Mason being my cousin and so he kept hitting on him and so Tyler started hitting on him back, and when I told Axel that Tyler was my cousin he freaked and stopped talking to Tyler. It was his first crush." Elliot said with a smile.

I felt a blush form on my cheeks, too afraid to look back at Jax's face. I stopped talking to Tyler because I didn't want it to ruin Elliot's and mines relationship. We have been friends forever and I want to keep it like that. Plus you could tell it was bothering him.

"So you're gay?" Jax asked, coming into the livingroom to sit down by Elliot on the couch.

I gulped and glanced down at my hands, just now seeing the actual color. Damn was I light skinned. Like... Holy damn! "Axel?" Jax countered, trying to get my attention.

"Huh? Oh yeah. I am gay, if you have a problem take it up with Elliot." I say and felt myself blush after saying it. Ugh! I feel like a damsel in distress.

"I don't have a problem with it. After all I'm gay as well. I have a boyfriend too." He said with a smile.

For some reason, hearing that made my stomach drop. He has a boyfriend? Since when? Why does that bother me so much? Could I be... Falling for my instructor? No that can't be. I haven't thought about him like that until now. Has it been burried deep? No that can't be right.

"Nice, I know Axel wants a boyfriend but he can't ever seem to find one." Elliot chuckled.

"Oh shut up!" I say with a smirk.

He chuckles. "Well we have been dating for three months but I got a feeling he wants to break up with me." Jax says sadly.

"Really?" I interjected fast, blushing when I did. "I mean... You think he wants to? Why?"