Anna

I lie on my bed, flipping through my photos. Bennett is at my computer desk, looking through my National Geographic portfolio. I stare at Tristan's wolf. He's so beautiful.

"These are really good. I want to be among all this."

I chuckle. "We can do it now if you want." I sit up.

"Nah, I'm waiting for Dean." He clicks through more photos.

"Your waiting for Dean. In my room." He grins and runs his hand through his sandy brown hair. "What makes you think Dean will be coming to my room."

He turns in my chair. "I lied. I'm really excited about Sara."

I shake my head. "You and me both."

"She said yes to the alcohol." He opens up a document on my computer. We digitalized all the points were going to meet with the Halloween party. Sara is on a date with a guy that works at the Halloween store. She's trying to get us some discounts for the party. Bennett's broke and I've been broke since I was born.

"Do you think Dean will do something about that?"

"What, like revoke the alcohol privileges?"

"Yeah."

"No. I can legally drink anyway, but its my party, and no one will call the cops on us so we're home free." He shrugs and types more things.

"Have you figured out what you're going to be yet?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm going to be a frat guy. And I'm gonna have a boner, whether if its real or not, that's up to you to decide."

"Only you, Benny." I smile.

"What are you going to be?"

"Little Red Riding Hood," I say.

"Only you, Anna Banana." He reaches for my hair, but I dodge his hand and spit my tongue at him. "What's Sara gonna be?"

"A lion tamer." I smirk.

"Yeah my boner is going to be real."

My phone lights up with Sara's name. Bennett and I stare at each other and both jump for the phone. In a tangle of arms and a few head butts, I get the phone from Bennett. "Hello." I push Bennett's head away. "How was it?"

"Are you okay?" she asks.

"Yeah, Bennett's just... being Bennett."

"How'd it go?" he yells.

"Bennett, you're a goddamn wolf and this is the twenty-first century. Let me put it on speaker." He stops struggling. I stare at him for a few seconds to make sure that he won't attack again. I put the phone on speaker.

"So what happened?" I ask.

"Well we went on the date, but he's not going to give me a discount straight away. I think we're going to have to invite him to the party."

"Wolves only," Bennett says.

There's a long pause.

"Sara, are you driving?"

"Yeah. I didn't want Dean overhearing. He pissed me off today." I shift on the bed. Bennett lies next to me.

"You didn't tell me much about that," I say. "Was it really that bad?"

"Yes. Dean's being a dick, take my word for it."

"Are you sure its not just him being an alpha?"

"Positive."

Bennett and I share a look.

"I'm pulling up now. I'll talk to you tomorrow."