The Sorting

Hi so continuing from where we left off.

They walk into the doors of the great hall. They all look around amazed. McGonagall catches their attention quickly. She tells them about how they get sorted and then starts calling names. There are five people called before someone Morgana knows is called up.

(MM:=McGonagall)

MM: Black, Lauren

Lauren gets placed into Hufflepuff.

MM: Black, Sirius

Sirius is put into Gryffindor.

Twelve more people are sorted before someone else Morgana knows goes.

MM: Greyback, Sabrina

Sabrina is put into Slytherin. Sabrina walks over to the Slytherin table and sits next to Regulas. Regulas and Sabrina kiss. Morgana sees them kiss and she tries not to cry. Hades rubs Morgana's back and makes her look away from Sabrina and Regulas.

MM: Lupin, Amy

Amy is put into Gryffindor.

MM: Lupin, Remus

Remus is put into Gryffindor.

A girl named Marlene goes next and gets put into Gryffindor.

MM: Pettigrew, Peter

Peter is put into Gryffindor.

MM: Pettigrew, Sasha

Sasha is put into Ravenclaw.

MM: Potter, Delilah

Delilah is put into Slytherin.

MM: Potter, James

James is put into Gryffindor.

MM: Riddle, Hades

The whole hall gasps. Hades is put into Slytherin.

MM: Riddle, Morgana

The whole hall gasps again. Morgana walks up and the hat is placed on her head.

(Italics is what the hat is saying)

Morgana Riddle, you have a Slytherin mind, but a Gryffindor heart. Where to put you. You would do well in both Gryffindor and Slytherin.

Morgana tells the hat that she wants to be with her friends.

So you want to be with your new friends. Very well better be GRYFFINDOR.

Morgana jumps down and goes over to the Gryffindor table and sits next to Sirius.

MM: Snape, Sarah Eileen

Sarah is put into Ravenclaw.

MM: Snape, Severus

Severus is put into Slytherin.

The sorting keeps going, until the last person is called. Then they eat and go to their dorms. Morgana says bye to Hades, Sasha, and Sabrina and walks with everyone else to the common room.

Ok so that is all for this chapter. Next one will be up in a few weeks. Bye guys.