Kyungjoo-Jeju Island <3

Author's POV

Namjoo: Kyung Soo oppa..Please. don't be mad at me...

D.O: When did I mad at you?

Namjoo: Well....Since that day that we ate together after you taught me...You've been ignore me until today...

D.O: Just forget it.. *roll his eyes*
Here....Take your things and then place it there....After that you can go take a bath...

Namjoo: Ok.. *pout*

Namjoo's POV

Since he gives me an opportunity to take bath....I'll use it wisely...Hahahha....LOL....

After about 15 minutes,he called me to eat...

D.O: Yahh...Come here faster!Eat this...

Namjoo: Nae....

While we are eating,he doesn't look at me even a glance...Hmmm....Why is he like this.....

Namjoo: Oppa,why are you being like this~~

D.O: What do you mean? *didn't look at me*

Namjoo: You're so quiet....You'll only talk when it is important....C'mon....I want the old you~~

D.O: What?I'm the old me...What do you mean~

Namjoo: Urgghh....You're just not you! *I stand up*

I run to the beach....Why?!He is not him!I wanna cry as I realized that he is not behind me...But....My eyes got blurry....It is because of the tears.....And....Ppak! I fell down...Ouchh...It is broken glasses?!I looked at my feet immediately...Goshhh...It is bleeding....How I'm gonna walk?!

Namjoo: Oppa!Kyungsoo oppa!Help me! *cried* ......I'm hurt!

D.O's POV

Yahh...Where is her?Why she didn't show up yet.....She makes me worry.....Ohhh...How?!But....I have to act my cold side to her....But I stop act when...

Someone: Oppa! KYUNGSOO OPPA!HELP ME!

Hehh...It must be her....Her game right?YmShe always like this..

Namjoo: I'm hurt!

D.O: Mwo?!Yahhh.....Kim Namjoo! Where are you?!

I run along the beach as fast as I could...Wait for me,Namjoo ahh..Wait....Is that a crying sound?Then that must be her....I must follow that sound!
...
..
.
What the heck!Blood?!

D.O: Yahhhh!What did you ever think?!You want to kill yourselves,huh?!Yahhhhhh!Answer me! *shaking her shoulder+shout at her*

Namjoo: I-I.......

Namjoo's POV

I couldn't even answer him...because my eyes getting blurry....

*blank*

D.O's POV

She is unconscious!Now,I can't act my cold side towards her!I have to carry her!

>>skip<<

D.O: Namjoo ahh!Wake up!Please!

I held her hands tightly...Oh?Her fingers move?

D.O: Are you okay?

I thought she will answer it..Unexpectedly,she hugged me tightly.....What am I going to do?

Namjoo: Oppa~Mianhae...I didn't mean to scare you earlier..I didn't know that I accidentally stepped on the broken glass..Sorry oppa *cried*

D.O: Aniii...It's okay now..Since you are safe... *I patted her back gently*

Namjoo's POV

Well,as I said before....I'm going to surprise him!

...1

........2

..............3

I pecked on his lips right way....After few seconds,I broke the kiss....

D.O: What did you just do? *kinda shocked*

Namjoo: I kiss you <3 *smile shyly*

D.O: For what?

Namjoo: For being my hero! ....And my love...

D.O: D-did you just say t-that you l-love me? *stuttering*

Namjoo: Of course...Well...since you being cold towards me..I dexided to give you a surprise!And you already got the surprise's present! <3

D.O: Urmm...Sorry for being a jerk for you before..

Namjoo: It's okay...Well..From that 'jerk',it changes to 'love'..*giggles*

D.O: Yayyaa....Stop teasing me... *pout*

Namjoo: Don't make that face or I will kiss you again...

D.O: Oh keurae? Ok....I'll do it even more... *pout,pout and pout again*

Namjoo: Yahhh Come here! *cupped his face and kiss his cheek*

D.O: Yahhhh..Liar! Cone here!I'm gonna kiss you!

Namjoo: Catch me if you can! :P *run away*

D.O: Yahh stop there!

Author's POV

They chase each other before the bed time...How a cute couple <3

>>Done<<

Kinda long right?Next is Kaieun! Don't forget to vote my story! ^_^ Thanks for reading it as well *bowed*