Kaieun-Strange Feelings (Edited Chapter)

The following day,Kai felt bored as he was just watching the television.So he decided to send a message to Naeun.Thanks to Namjoo's help,he got her number.If she didn't help him,he would be dying for her phone number.

From Kai
To Naeun
"Yah...What are you doing?"

From Naeun
To Kai
"Who are you?"

From Kai
To Naeun
"I'm Kai..."

From Naeun
To Kai
"Oh ..Sorry for not knowing it is you just now.. :)"

From Kai
To Naeun
"It is okay..What are you doing,girl?"

From Naeun
To Kai
"I'm chatting with you?"

From Kai
To Naeun
"Urmm...I'm sorry about that day...."

From Naeun
To Kai
"That day?Oh...It's okay...I just...Shocked.."

From Kai
To Naeun
"Oh really?Hurmm...So your answer?"

From Naeun
To Kai
"My answer?Urmm...I'll tell you next time,okay?"

From Kai
To Naeun
"Okayh,hey...Why don't we meet up?"

From Naeun
To Kai
"Sure..Where?"

From Kai
To Naeun
"Park?"

From Naeun
To Kai
"Okay"

She was so excited to go for a date with him until she was confused what to wear.After making her mind,she finally chose a hot pink blouse and a black shorts.She untied her messy bun and combed it neatly.

She headed out of the house and walked along the street by herself.

Wait,has he eaten yet?Uh,maybe I should buy something , She talked to herself.She searched for a bakery while passing all the house shops and ting tong!She found it.She entered the bakery and went to find any scrumptious pastries.What should I buy for him?A slice of cakes or a small cupcake?Or he maybe likes spicy rice cake?I can find it later?Ah no,I'll just buy the cake as a first gift on our first date.Wait,is this even considered as a date?Aish this is so confusing. She shook her head repeatedly and quickly cleared her mind.

Then she ordered a red velvet cake and asked the worker to pack it nicely.She also put a small card on the box.Since she already got what she wanted,she headed out of the bakery and walked to the park as they wanted to meet up there.She saw a bench that no one was sitting and felt weird. Where is him?I thought he waits for me here? She whispered to herself.She then decided to sit on the bench first while waiting for him.

10 minutes had passed and he didn't show up yet!Just where the hell is he?! She breathed out heavily and walked around the park.Suddenly,she saw a very familiar guy,hugging a girl who was shorter than him.The girl looked like was crying on his shoulder.And it seemed like he also patted her back gently.She walked to the other side to see his face.She gasped as if there was a murderer in front of him.She felt heartbroken as she finally recognized him,Kai.Just then they loosen the hug and the girl seemed to tell him something.So before I could run away,he saw me.She walked away and quickened her movements but unfortunately,he got to grab her hand.He made her turned to face him.

"Yah Son Naeun,where do you think you want to go?" He asked her playfully.She just rolled her eyes when he asked that stupid question.

"I freaking wanna go home!Just let me go!" She was trying to get her hand out of his strong grip which made he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What?Why?I thought we are just starting our date?" He asked her.

"Just go date that girl!The girl that you hugged!" She yelled at him,letting all of her anger out of her.He looked at her and laughed suddenly.Naeun hit him while scolding him asking him what's so funny.

"Yah yah stop it.She's just my little sister.She's not my girlfriend." He said playfully,making Naeun blushed as she embarrassed what had just happened.

"Jealous already even we are still not in a relationship,huh?" He teased her again.

"Eish,stop teasing me!" She hit his arm again,making him giggled at her cuteness.

"Okay okay." He gave her a warm smile that could melt all the girls' heart.

---

Hello guys!I already edit it..But still the same plot... ♡

~Author Ree~