The Interview-Edited Chapter

The day had come!They were getting ready for their comeback.

In Exo's dorm.

"Are you guys ready?" Suho asked excitedly.

"Yeah!" The boys responded to him with new spirits.

While at the girl's dorm,

"Let's go girls!" Chorong exclaimed happily.

"Fighting!" All of them cheered.

_______

Both groups arrived at the same time.Chorong who noticed it,felt suspicious.

"Yah,why are you guys following us?"

"Why would us?" Suho talked back.

"Then why are you here?" Bomi asked as if defended her leader.

"Because we are going to do the interview as well,idiot." Baekhyun snapped back.The maknaes realized that they were going to argue soon.So they stopped them from fighting.

"Unnie,oppa.Stop it." Naeun said and agreed by Kai.

"Let's go inside!" Namjoo went inside first,followed by Dyo and the others.

During Apink's interview.

"Hello I'm Gikwang from Beast and the girl next to me is Seungyeon from CLC." He said cheerfully and she continued, "Nae,annyeonghasaeyo!My name is Seungyeon from CLC!Before anything starts,we are going to asked the national's innocent fairies few questions." Both of them walked towards Apink and stood in front of them.

"Apink,please introduce yourselves."

"Annyeong,I am Park Chorong,the leader and the main rapper of Apink ."

"I'm Yoon Bomi,the main dancer and lead vocalist of Apink!" She stated with a wink at the end.

"My name is Jung Eunji,the main vocalist of Apink." She showed her eye smile.

"Son Naeun is my name and as you know,I'm the face of this group." She flashed them an attractive smile that could melt everyone's heart.

"Hello!I am Kim Namjoo and my position in Apink is lead vocalist." Her cute dimple appeared on her pretty face.

"I'm Oh Hayoung,as the maknae of this group!" She waved her hand at the screen.

"So cute our maknae.So how are you guys feel today?" He asked,staring at them,who smiled to the ears.

"Happy of course,oppa." Bomi answered him.

Backstage.

"Tsk,oppa." Baekhyun mimicked Bomi's action with an annoyed reaction plastered on his handsome face while looking at her.He was looking at her all the time until he didn't realized that his members were laughing at him. "Aigoo,our Baekhyun is full of jealousy." Suho commented and the others laughed because Baekhyun still not realized it.

On stage.

"It's your new song right?" He asked them again.

"Yes,it is called 'Nonono'." Eunji showed her eye smile to him.

Backstage.

'What the heck is she doing?Is she flirting or what?' Chanyeol talked to himself.

On stage.

"Can you tell us about your guys concept?" He asked excitedly.

"Sure,it's an innocent fairy-like concept and it's kinda cute too!Look forward for it!" Chorong stated it confidently while smiling sweetly at the camera.