Kyungjoo-Strange Feelings (Edited Chapter)

The next day...

After class session ended,Namjoo decided to stay back in her class because she didn't really understand what her teacher taught.She couldn't focus because the student who was sitting beside her was Dyo.At the same time,Dyo was still packing his things in his stylish school bag.

'Maybe he understood what the teacher had taught.' She talked to herself.She quickly walked towards him and lightly patted his shoulder.He turned around to see whom and grinned at her.

"What do you want,pretty girl?" She rolled her eyes at his question.

"Here,can you teach me?Do you understand what the teacher taught?" She asked him,not smiling causing him to frown.

"Ah~You asked me to teach you with your sour face?" He mocked her.

"Urgh,fine.I'm sorry.But seriously can you teach me?" She asked,giving him her sweetest smile.He automatically smiled as he saw her sweet smile.

"Yeah sure but with one condition." He grinned happily,showing her his heart-shaped smile.

Her heart fluttered but her brain scolded her heart. 'Don't fall that quickly just because his smile,Namjoo.' She mentally slapped herself.

"O-okay." 'Why the hell are you stuttering?' She scolded herself.

"So,shall we start now?" He asked her,pulling out a chair for her to sit like a gentleman.

"Of course." She answered him while sitting on the chair,thanked him for his kindness.

So their tutoring started.It went well and they had some conversation together.

"So do you understand this now?" He asked her like a teacher.

"Yes,sir." She said childishly.He laughed at her cuteness.

"Yah,I'm not your teacher~" He played along with her.

"Then what?You're my boyfriend?" She asked him playfully.

Fortunately she didn't see that he was sweating hard at her sharp question.Then he managed to answer her,smirking a bit, "So what if I'm your boyfriend?"

"Excuse me?" She blinked as he asked her.

"Nah,I'm just kidding.Can we eat right now?" He quickly changed the topic,not wanting her to be puzzled at his question just now.

"Yeah yeah,where do you wanna eat?" She asked as she finally pulled herself back together.

"In your heart." He answered her,mumbling so that she couldn't hear well.

"Pardon?" She asked again.

"Uh,anywhere." He said clearly.

"Okay." Both of them packed their things neatly in their bag.After finish packing their bag,he followed where she went.They reached a cafe.

"We're here!" She exclaimed happily while entering the cafe,leaving he with his widening eyes.

"We are going to eat here?!" He asked,not believing that they were going to eat there.

"Yeah since it is my treat." She replied coolly.

"Thank you,my girl." He winked at her attractively.

"Pft,I'm only will be your girl when it comes to treat." She rolled her eyes as she felt annoyed.

"Yah,it's not like that.You are already being my girl." He explained it quickly.

"Oh really?Since when?" She said,thinking that he might be joking.

"Since the start." He looked straight into her eyes,trying to make eye contact with her.But it seemed like she took his words as jokes when she laughed.

"You are always joking like that." She said without looking at him.

"Am I even joking right now?" He suddenly asked seriously,making she stared at him.

"Uh,let..Let's take order." She avoided his gaze.

"Fine,I want a jjampong and cappuccino." He said after he let out a loud sigh,frustrated with her.

"Then,I'll be order the same things as you." She ordered quickly.After that,both of them went to their seats.

3 minutes later,food came.

"Let's eat!" She said happily but her smile faded away as he didn't give her any responds.She frowned for a while and started to eat her delicious food.

During eating,she noticed that he's being quiet all the time.So after eating,she asked him, "Kyungsoo ah,are you mad at me?"

"Me?Haha.No way.Why?" He laughed awkwardly.

"You look like you do mad at me." She pouted.

"Y-yah,don't pout." He stuttered.

"Oh why?"

"Just..Don't..Or not I'll kiss you." He threatened her playfully.

"Yah you mischievous,no..You're perverted boy." She stuck out her tongue.

"Hahaha,you're so cute.Yah,did you notice something?" He asked her.

"What?" She asked,being a dumbfounded person there.

"We are like bestfriends right now,silly." He said as he lightly knocked his fist on her head.

"Oh?Yeahh,kind of." She said as she realized it.

"So,when will you fall for me,girl?" He stared into her eyes deeply.She who noticed it,quickly looked away.

"Huh?What do you mean?" She asked,acting like she didn't know what was that meant.

"Well,you're not falling for me yet?" He asked while cupped her face,forcing her to make the eye contact.She was too shocked to answer him.

"I-I don't k-know." Her voice was quite quivering as she answered him.

"Oh sorry,I....I gotta go first,bye." He sighed and walked away.

"Kyungsoo ah.." She called his name but he didn't even looking back.

'Is he upset?Why would he?Does he has a feeling towards me?He really likes me?What the heck?He left me here alone, questionable?!Argh,this is so confusing!' She sighed in frustration.

                      >>done<<

Ouh...What she will do just to make up all those mess?!

And sorry because this chapter kinda short... ^_^