Seyoung-Strange Feelings (Edited Chapter)

The next morning,Sehun woke up early because it was his duty on that day to prepare their breakfast.So he went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator to take out the ingredients that would need to make green onion pancake and kimbap.Unfortunately,there was none ingredients left so he decided to go the buy some groceries.

At the same time,Hayoung was also on duty to make breakfast for all of them.She decided to make japchae and fried chicken.But there was no ingredients for japchae and fried chicken.So she went to the nearest market.

***

When she was about to step inside the big market,someome accidentally bumped into her.So both of them fall down on the ground.The two of them winced in pain.

"Aigoo,I'm sorry.Are you okay?" That someone was a guy, so he asked her.She just nodded,not looking at him yet.

"Here,let me help you." He offered his hand,making she looked at him.Both of them said at the same time, "YOU?!" After knowing that was him,she rejected the offer.

"I can get up on my own." She brushed her skirt while standing up.She entered the market without a thank you or a sorry right away.He just smirked at her and shrugged off. Arrogance much?

"Yah,wait for me!" He said while running towards her,obviously following her around.He just looked at her without talking and even forgot to take the ingredients.So to break the long silence,he asked, "So you always come to this market?" ,while walking beside her.

She stopped her feet from walking any further.Giving a terrifying look,she answered, "Yes,why?Any problem with that?" He grinned awkwardly as he heard her answer.

"No,I don't have any problem with that." He looked at her again and waiting for her answer but no,she didn't reply his damn statement.She was too focused on choosing the fresh vegetables.

"Yah,don't be too serious.I'm just asking." He said again,only receiving an 'okay' from her small and thin mouth.After a moment,she stopped and faced him out of sudden.He gave her a puzzled look.He mouthed 'what?' to her with a curious look.

"Just why do you come here?" She asked straightforwardly.He widened his eyes and mentally slapped himself for forgetting the main reason why he came here.

"Argh,I forgot to choose!Shit shit shit!" He quickly looked at the list paper that he made.There's so many things to buy!

Hayoung noticed something when she looked at him,he looked like a lost puppy finding its mom.She giggled without her realizing in front of him.He looked at her in a weird way.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked,immediately made her stopped from laughing crazily.

"Nothing,yah.Wanna me to help you?" She suddenly offered him kindly.Wait what?Why do I even want to help him?

But even before she could take back what she had said,he unfortunately answered her. "Really?Thank you,Hayoungie." She rolled her eyes,feeling regret for offering that.He just smiled and handed her the list.She grabbed it and read the things that was written on it.She was surprised as she found out that he was going to make kimbap and green onion pancake.

"Wait,who is going to make all of this?" She asked curiously.

"Of course it is me." He smirked,looking at her.In return,she gave him her unbelievable look and just shrugged off.She quickly went to choose the cucumber,carrot,eggs,seaweed and more.After thousands days,she brought the blue basket to the counter and paid for it.

"Yah,why did you pay for my things?" He was surprised as he noticed her paying for it.But she was saying nothing and headed out the market.He just followed her around.

Yeish,why is this girl always keep quiet?I have to do something then , he talked to his lonely mind behind her.

He took out his phone and put it near to his ear.

"Oh?Honey!I miss you so bad!When can you come to my house?What about meeting my parents?Oh really?Okay then,goodbye my love!" He purposely said it loud.Hearing that,she stopped walking and felt like her heart had stopped at that time.And also the time had stopped in her world. My love?Honey?He has a girlfriend? She turned around to see his handsome face.

He smirked while thinking , Heh, I can see her jealous face , while looking at her. He was about to say something but she cut him off.

"So you have a girlfriend already?" She looked straightly into his eyes.

"Me?" He giggled for a while and continued, "Yes why?Any problem you got there?" He once again purposely asked her,wanted to see her being jealous.

"No." Her heart was like being ripped and torn into pieces for thousands times.She then looked away.Feeling hurt,she turned around and continued her steps.

Wait why is her face like that? Didn't want to waste any time,he jogged towards her.Now he walked beside her but soon noticing that she was quicken her space,he shouted , "Yah,wait for me!" Which made her stopped on her track.She turned around and looked at him.

"Why are you following me?Don't you have a home to go back?" She asked in a sarcastic way as he was already in front of her,making his jaw dropped at her question.

"I just want to walk you home,is that wrong?" He asked,rolling his eyes.

But he already has a girlfriend!

"Then your girlfriend will see us and get mad at you and then break up with you-" She couldn't even finish her words as he cut her words.

"Yah stop being jealous." He smirked while she looked at him with unbelievable face.

"I'm not being jealous,okay?" She emphasized the word 'jealous' while glaring at him.He chuckled at her cute action.

"Huh,whatever you say." He just shrugged it off and walked her home.

As soon as they arrived at her dorm,she turned to face him.She seemed like wanted to say something so he asked her what was she going to say.

"Aish,forget about what we talked earlier.I'm going first,bye." She waved her hand at him and entered her dorm without looking back,leaving him alone outside.

SHE MUST BE JEALOUS! , He laughed alone and headed home.

While she was thinking about what had happened in her room.

Gosh...What a day....But who is his girlfriend....I'm jealous to death.....Maybe he didn't even like me...

>>Edited!<<