Chanji-Strange Feelings (Edited Chapter)

Next day...

Chanyeol waited for Eunji outside the class without her knowing.When she was about to head out the class,he slammed her to the wall.She glared at him immediately.

"Yah Jung Eunji." He called her name coldly,making her wanted to punch him.

"What do you want?Let me go!" She said angrily.

"Woah,calm down,baby girl.I just want to ask you something." He said coolly.

"Ugh,make it fast.What is it?" She asked him.

"Are you free this evening?" He asked.

"Yeah,why?" She asked curiously.

"I want us to...." He leaned in and she gulped.Then he continued, "Hang out." She sighed in relief.

'But what the hell was that?Leaning in just for saying those things.Tsk'

"Sure,but where to go?" She asked,but in her heart still cursing him for doing that sudden action.

"How about Amusement Park?" He suggested.

"Sounds good!" She showed him her pretty smile.Without her realizing,he blushed a bit.

Time passed and it's already in the evening.Eunji waited him at the Amusement Park patiently.She crossed her arms with a gloomy face.

'Where is this Big Ears Guy?' She talked to herself annoyingly.

After few minutes he came.

"Yah,you're the one who ask to go out but you're the one who late!This idiot boy." She cursed him with her death glares.

"Well at least I am not late to enter your heart." He mumbled something that she almost heard it.

"What did you say?" She asked just to make sure what he had said.

"Ah,nothing." He smirked.Before she could reply anything,he spoke first.

"Wanna eat something?" He asked,trying to distract her thoughts.

"Kinda.I'm hungry though...And it's because of you!" She glared at him,making him chuckled at her action.

"You're cute." Words that slipped out of his lips caught her attention.She blushed hardly.

"Ey,don't say those things." She shyly warned him.

"Haha,look at your face.." He teased her more and more.

"Yah!Just...Let's order!" She changed the topic.

"Okay okay,what do you want,princess?" He asked.

"Hamburger will do,and ice americano,oppa." She then realized that she called him oppa.In her heart,hoping him not to hear it.He quickly nodded and ordered it.

After a while,food came.

"Woah,so delicious." She said while eating her hamburger deliciously.Something on her face caught his attention.He suddenly leaned in,and held her face.

"W-what are you doing?" She asked stuttering.

"Owh,nothing.Just something." He wiped the sauce that got on her face and after that he sat like before,leaving Eunji's red face there.

"Uh,t-thanks." She thanked him shyly.

"Why don't you call me oppa like just now?" He suddenly teased her,making her face redder.

"Yah,what do you mean?" She asked trying to avoid his eye contact.

"I'm pretty sure you called me oppa when ordering food." She looked away.