Baekmi-Strange Feelings (Edited Chapter)

Suho's POV

Yeahh...We're done the interview yesterday!It is so fun..But,Chorong gave me a death glare..Hahhaa..She's so cute..Yahh..Suho ahh...What are you talking about..You guys are enemy right?!Aishh jjinja...

Hmm...Today we are going to chool like usual....I have to wake up the others....Goshhh..It's so hard to wake them up...

"Yah!When will you guys wake up?!How much time do you want to sleep?!Wake up,Chanyeol and Baekhyun!Aishh!" I tried to wake them up but failed.

They still doesn't want to wake up...hurmmm..If they still like this,I'll use another methods...

"Baekhyun ah,Chanyeol ah!You don't want to be late on your wedding day,right?With Bomi and Eunji." He teased them with a smirk on his face.

With that,they immediately wake up with their widened eyes.

"Oh?Hahaha.You guys like them actually?" He teased again.

Actually,we didn't hate them.We like them.But we don't know their heart.You know right?I like Chorong.

"Shh!You are going to reveal our secrets!" Baekhyun glared at him.

"Pft,it's not like they are here." Suho stuck out his tongue childishly.

"But still!" Chanyeol said,trying to defend Baekhyun.

"Aishh,forget it.Yah,go and get ready to school!Make sure the others wake up too.I'll wait in the living room." He said.

"Tsk,you're just like my mom." Baekhyun mumbled,receiving a death glare from Suho.

"What did you say?!" Suho shouted at him.Baekhyun and Chanyeol quickly ran to their bathroom.

Chorong's POV

Heoll,I'm really tired after the interview yesterday.Tsk,that guy is really.How can he said that Surong is a cute name!Well,it's a cute name though..But he was not supposed to say like that when being interviewed.He'll make fans hate me even more.Aishhh!

Today is a school day!Ah why?!We are really tired!

"Bomi ah,go and help me wake the others." Chorong asked Bomi for a help.

"Okay" She replied shortly.

_______

Bomi's POV

"Yeah,we're here!" I jumped excitedly.

"What the..You act like you never come here." Baekhyun teased me from behind.I turned around and snapped back, "Just let me be." I stuck my tongue,annoyed him.

"Yah,come here,you little rascal!" He said while walking towards me.I started to run away and shouted,"Catch me if you can!" .

Author's POV

While they were running around the school,the other members looked at them with some jealousy in their heart.

"They look like a couple." Eunji spoke while looking at them.

"Then what about us?" Chanyeol asked but it seemed more like teasing her.

"Aish,shut up will you?" She said in irritated tone,glaring at him at the same time.

"What?" He put his hands in the air as if he surrendered.

"Yah,stop it." Chorong warned them and Suho added, "Stop being childish." Both of them pouted and looked away,not wanting to talk nor anything.

Back to Baekmi's situation.

Bomi ran around the school and without realizing she fell down.She winced in pain.Baekhyun quickly ran to her.

"Yah,are you okay?" He asked,being worried like a father.

"Do I really look like I'm okay?" She glared at him.

"No." He chuckled , "Let me carry you to the infirmary."

'Omo omo...He carries me... Goshh..What is this feeling....he carries me a bridal style..I think my face got reddens..How?'

She pushed away her thought as they arrived the room.

He placed her on the bed and he sit on the another bed.

"Yah,you shouldn't run away like that." He spoke,breaking the silence.

"It's not my fault,silly." She smiled at him.

"Fine,it's my fault.Yah,I'll go and tell your members okay?Stay here." He was about to headed out of the room but she held his hand out of sudden.

"Don't..Don't leave me alone." She said with a pleaded eyes.He looked at her face and his gaze went down to his hand.

"O-okay." He cleared his throat.

'I don't know why...But I felt safe when he being with me..I think I start to...like him?Oh gosh...This is so awkward..' She thought to herself.

"Bomi ah,do you perhaps like someone here?" He asked her.

"I-I don't know." She lied and continued, "You?How about you?" She asked the same question.

"Well I think I do." Her heart beats as she heard him.She was afraid if he likes another girl.But she's being brave as usual,asked him.

"Who?" She asked him,looking straight into his eyes.

"Somebody.I think I might confess to her.

"Oh.." She stopped for a while.'Who is that lucky girl?' She sighed.

'Why do I feel like this?I'm sad when I know that he likes someone already..Yahh..Yoon Bomi....stop thinking about this!'

"Yah?Are you okay?" He qaved his hand in front of her face,making her back to the earth.

"Ah,yes.I'm perfectly fine." She showed him a smile,a fake one perhaps.

"Are you sure?" He asked again,this time more worried.

"Yes.Let's go." She said,trying to avoid his gaze.

"Okay." He replied while staring at her,watching her movements.

Both of them headed to their dorm.

»»Done««

Guys!For this chapter...I'll do it pair by pair...So...First is Baekmi,followed by,Chanji,Kyungjoo,Kaieun,Seyoung and lastly Surong...They gotta be last because They are SPECIAL <3 Thanks fo read it anyway...and Thanks for those who always vote my story...If you want another Baekmi,you can read my 'Like A Dream' ...And if you wanna read Surong story,you may read my 'Petal'... Thank again