Chapter 1: Prologue

It began with the foretelling of the Six Prophecies. Two were given to the D'waarthri. The precursors, the beings who would light the fires of technology, but were doomed to perish from their folly. Three were gifted to the Grays, the Second Born. A cold and intelligent race, who desired knowledge above all else, and were destined to rule the universe. At last, there was the One. The final prophecy granted to Humanity to eclipse the Void beyond in the last twilight of the stars. In the year twenty three hundred, the horrors of the Void arrived, and the universe was plunged into a fiery darkness of Armageddon. The spoils of the Ancient Ones had come, and with it was a new beginning. In the ashes of the old world, arose the Gray Federation and the formation of the Nyne Quadrants. The four galaxies had been aligned , and with it came the legends of the Lost Treasures.  It after was the years of bloodshed and the fall of the Empires, that whispers of mystical Ancient hordes were lusted by all. Space Pirates and factions battled for their riches, while only those who bear the Mark of the Void will unravel their secrets. In the year three thousand, conflict brews in the Nyne Quadrants. Great armies muster their forces, the fires of industry burn across the stars, and the Federation has transformed into a bickering quarrel of Galactic States bent on the destruction of piracy.  A new shadow is rising in the darkness of the space. The age of the Gray Federation is ending, the War of  the Mark draws near.

THE GALAXY HUNTERS: THE TREASURE OF TRAITORS