Chapter 9

Lucy's new hair^^^
Lucy's POV
I gasped for air and sat up quickly. Derek stood up from where he was sitting and rushed over. "Did it work"? I asked him. "Only one way to find out",he said and quickly he tackled me to the ground, he was laying on top of me and I was on my back, all of a sudden I felt this surge of power and flipped hip over in an in-human speed and felt my eyes glow. "Your so beautiful", Derek said, instantly this flood of lust came through me, I reached my face down and started kissing Derek slowly, he deepens the kiss as he lifted me up, and pushed me up against the wall. And my legs wrapped around him he ripped off my shirt as I returned the favour. We ran out fingers through each other's hair. His lips rolled down my neck kissing almost everywhere along the way I moaned uncontrollably. He carried me upstairs without breaking our kiss. Once we got into the room he stopped and looked me in the eye for a minute, I flashed my bright eyes one more time as I continued with the kiss. On our way to the bed Derek kicked the door closed.

Next morning
   I groggily opened up my eyes only to look into Derek's. "You could of woke me", I said, "your cute when you sleep", he said. I jumped out of bed and grabed one of his shirts and started to run down the stairs, "where are you going", he yelled I ran downstairs without responding.

I was looking through the fridge when Derek walked downstairs, "your out of food", I said. "Well I guess we'll just have to find another way to entertain ourselves", he lifted me up on to the counter and started kissing my neck, "you don't regret last night do you", he asked me, "not at all, it feels like it was, meant to be", I finished.

Scotts POV
"So you haven't seen her, ok thanks bye Lydia", I hung up on my last name on the where is Lucy caller list. I had no idea where she was or if she was ok. I ran to the door the second I heard it slam. The girl at the door had my sisters face but everything else was different, her hair was chopped off short, it surprised me since she has been growing it out since she was twelve. She didn't smell like Lucy any more either she smelt like Derek. "Why the hell do you smell like Derek", I asked angrily, before I could think she pushed me up to the wall using an inhuman amount of speed, she flashed her eyes and her canines grew, are you freaking kidding me I thought to myself.

Lucy's POV
Scott looked so pissed, it was perfect. "You let him turn you!!", he yelled "oh no, you see Scotty I asked him to turn me", he looked so shocked. "What the hell Lucy, did he drive you home? Is that why you reek of him", "not exactly", I started, "you see, I slept with him", I stated simply. I started to walk up stairs, "where are you going", he asked me, "just to get my stuff, you see in the situation we're in I don't think it would be ideal that we live together, you can handle that with mom, right Scotty"? I asked. Not waiting for his response I walked up the stairs.

A/N: So Lucy told Scott. I'm sorry my chapters seem to be getting shorting but, I promise it means I'll update more. I don't have an editor or anything and I'm not the best in grammar, so if you see a problem you would like me to fix, just leave it in the comments.

Xoxo.
Em