Chapter 5

Derek's POV (last scene)
I heard the leaves rustling outside my house. I expected Scott to be on his way to yell at me but I liked out to see Lucy, she was so mesmerizing, I couldn't never figure her out. I was attracted to her in a strange way.

  "Derek", she chanted. "What do you want?", I asked as I came down the stairs, "I want your help", She stated truthfully, " I want to learn how to fight, I hate feeling helpless, like I can't protect the people I can't about", " Ok sure, but you better be prepared to work harder than you've ever worked before", "I'm ready, When?", She asked demandingly, "everyday, after school". "I'll be their", She said walking out, She looked back "and I'll be ready". I watched her leave, I admit it, I couldn't help but glance at her backside as she swayed away gracefully but powerfully.

Lucy's POV(The next day)
  Today me Scott and Stiles met up.  Stiles ranted on and on about how me and Scott were werewolves I still felt bad about lying to them.  Just as I was walking out the door. Lydia was just pulling up to take me to school. 

  At lunch today Jackson was being his arrogant annoying self. I thought I could handle it until he started blabbering about his stupid car. Therefore I left to "use the washroom" but never came back. I went home, changed into my workout clothes and left to run in the forest before I met up with Derek. I jogged lightly for about an hour before it was time to meet Derek. I knew I would have to talk to him about not shifting.

Hale house (Training)
  I walked up to Derek's house and just pushed open the front door, I've realized by now that's the only way I'm getting in this house. Once I walked in Derek walked down the stairs, "did you miss me"? I said sarcastically, he chuckled slightly but then returned to his grumpy face stage. " Shod we begin", he asked, "fist I've got to talk to you", I said. I explained to Derek everything, from me and Scott both being bitten to her not turning, everything I felt so comfortable with this random man and it was strange. He told me he didn't know why I didn't turn but he was willing to help me find out. I'm not sure why but he comforted me.