Chapter 8

Lucy POV
I didn't know what was going on, Stiles told me to run and I saw a man walking towards Stiles and Lydia. As he got closer I realized he was Derek's uncle. Aka Mr bad guy alpha dude. I ran back inside before Peter could see me to go find Scott and get help I couldn't find him any wear so I took of my heels and started running towards Derek's house.

After what seemed like forever I made it to Derek's house but I heard a commotion so I hid behind a tree until I could decide what to do. I was still pondering my options when all of a sudden I realized the alpha was here. Without thinking I ran up behind the alpha and slide tackled him and then ran away. The second I was far enough away Stiles and the others threw their science bomb things at the alpha. I was so focused on what was going on that I didn't even realize Derek had protectively pulled me into his arms. As Peter was lying on the ground almost burnt to a crisp Derek walked over, after arguing with Scott, he violently slashed Peters throat.

A few minutes later
Alison, Stiles, And all the others left. Only me Scott and Derek remained at Derek's house. Scott started by asking if I was ok, "since when do you even care", I asked not caring how snarky I sounded. "Luce, your my sister, I will always care", Scott said, "than where have you been, you and stiles just abandoned me, you guys were my family, now the only people who seem to care that I'm alive are Lydia and Derek". "Lucy, none of that's true, and what the hell does he have do do with this", Scott asked growling at the new alpha, "he's the one who doesn't lie to me", I said. "Then maybe I should just leave", Scott said, "maybe you should", I said coldly. My heart truly broke as he walked away.

Inside Derek's house
"Do you think I could stay here tonight", I asked, "Sure", he replied simply. He turned towards me as he began to speak, " are you ok? Because I could tell how much Scott hurt you today, and honestly it hurt me to see you in that much emotional pain". To say the least I was lost for words, what Derek had said to me was so deep and kind, then all of a sudden an idea came into my head. "Would you do something for me", I asked him as he sat down beside me, "I'd do anything for you", he said, "great than I want you to turn me, your an alpha right, can't you do that now"? "Luce you don't know what your asking for", " Actually I do know what I'm asking for, I'm asking not to be weak, I'm  asking for the capability to protect myself, you saw Peter tonight it took all of us to take him down, and these people, our enemies are only going to get stronger". "Ok", he said his claws grew out, "where's your preference"? he said, I pushed out my arm as he gently scratched a spot on my arm I whined at the pain, then it all went black.