Chapter 1

Scott McCall-P.O.V
  I put down the book I was reading.  I walked over to my chin-up bar, did a few chin ups, then went into my washroom to brush my teeth. School started again tomorrow. I needed to get rested up, I'm going to make first line this year for lacrosse. I was about to lie down in bed when I heard a loud noise. I ran downstairs to see what was going on.

Lucy's P.O.V
I just got out of the shower and into my pj's. I was about to pick up a magazine when I heard a noise coming from downstairs. Scott must of heard it to because we ended up walking down the stairs together.

I grabbed our mom's baseball bat on the way down. Hey, we didn't know what was gonna happen.  Me and Scott walked out the front door, both of us were silent, but still breathing heavy. All of a sudden Stiles hung down from our roof. I screeched and almost hit his head with the baseball bat. "What the hell"! Scott yelled. "Stiles you freaking idiot", I exclaimed. "Sorry", Stiles said, "But guess what?" Before he gave us a chance to answer his question he continued, "There was a dead body found in the woods, and we're gonna go look for it", he finished "but if they found the body why do we need to go", Scott stated, "that's the best part, they only found half the body", Styles said excitedly as he started running off to his jeep, me and Scott followed him and we headed towards the woods.

  Me, Scott and Stiles are walking through the woods, Scott's complaining about something to do with lacrosse. Stiles and Scott are both technically on the team, but their both extra's.  Although Scott's got big plans to make first line this year, so I don't know.  We walked for a little longer, but all three of us froze when we saw lights and started hearing voices and dogs barking.  Me and Scott hid behind some big trees but Stiles didn't catch on. "Hey we found something", an unknown voice stated. Then Stiles' dad said " hold on, this little delinquent belongs to me, stand down. Where are your little partners in crime?  Lucy? Scott". He chanted, "they stayed home, they both wanted to get a good sleep before school starts tomorrow", Stiles said. Mr.Stilinski looked hesitant to believe his son's words but eventually started walking him to his jeep and lecturing him on privacy.

I had been walking around the woods for what felt like hours.  Me and Scott had been separated, it was strange he was beside me one minute and gone the next.  I was so tired, I just want to get out of this forest. A loud growl dragged me from my thoughts. It was so dark and Scott still had the flash light.  All of a sudden something pierced into my side.  Something bit me!  I let out an earth shattering scream, before something hit me in the head, I fell to the ground and I could of sworn I saw two red eyes staring back at me before I drifted off.

Scott's P.O.V
I was walking through the woods and I heard a loud scream. Lucy! I instantly thought. I ran towards the sound but I stopped to notice that my flashlight had stopped working. All of a sudden something bit me and knocked me to the ground. It didn't hurt to much. I was afraid of whatever bit me but I needed to find Lucy. I ran as fast as I could. I eventually came across Lucy. She was lying on the ground with her eyed closed. I shook her shoulder and told her to wake up, she opened her eyes slowly. "Scott"? She mumbled questionably. "Yeah it's me", I said "come on, let's get out of here". I grabbed her hand and pulled her up. Once I helped steady her she looked at me and said "did it bite you too"? "It did but let's worry about this once we get the hell out of here".

Me and Lucy were walking out of the forest, I think we are getting close to the road. My foot catches on something, knocking me down. Me and Lucy look back and Lucy gasps, it's the other half of the body. We both turn around and run away fast. Once we get to the road we start to walk home.