Chapter 7

Gavin

The next morning I woke up to find my arms tightly wrapped around Anna. The side of her face was pressed against my bare chest and from the looks of it, she was only dressed in her bra and underwear but I couldn't make my thought correct until she woke up. And thankfully, I managed to get out of bed without waking Anna.

It wasn't until about noon that Anna woke up and found her way into the living room. She didn't say a word as she made her way to the spot next to me, nuzzling into my side and getting comfortable. My arm was thrown around her shoulder, securing her presence beside me.

She was still tired. You could tell from the yawns that would make their way from her every few minutes.

"If you're still tired, you can go sleep some more, I don't mind. I could wake you in an hour or so." Anna looked up at me with a thoughtful expression on her face, pondering the idea of more sleep. It took a moment or two before she nodded, thanked me and head back upstairs.

For the next hour and a half, I sat on the couch with my feet propped up on the coffee table, watching Boy Meets World. I own all of the seasons and I know basically every word to every episode. When I told my class I wanted to be a teacher because of Mr. Feeny, I wasn't joking. That man changed my whole perspective on everything, made me think more and speak less.

I looked at my phone before getting up and walking upstairs to where Anna was sleeping soundly. Her snores were light and she had star-fished the bed. I chuckled at the sight.

This wasn't one of those moments where I looked at her and saw perfection and beauty in the way she was sleeping because being honest, there is no perfection in something like this. No one looks like a supermodel while sound asleep, that's just not how it works. People look like shit, because sleep isn't supposed to be pretty, it's supposed to be comforting. And I could tell that Anna, well Anna, was definitely comfortable.

My hand shook her shoulder, waking her up and having her groan at me. "Anna, it's time to wake up."

"Let me sleep.." She turns her head to face the other way and I shake her shoulder again.

"Wake up or I will drag you out myself." I joke, with a threatening undertone.

"Good luck with that. I'm mostly naked." She was mumbling but I tried to understand.

"Wouldn't saying something like that just tempt someone even more? Because if I found out you were mostly naked and I wasn't someone who could easily control themselves, I'd probably try to take you right here and now. But, since I have self control, I guess that will not be happening."

"Damn, I was so hopeful too.." The sarcasm in her voice is astounding for someone who is barely able to keep her eyes open.

"Guess your clothes will just have to find their way to your body before that control decides to run away." I click my tongue and smack her ass before telling her one last time to get up and dressed then leaving the room.

It took about an hour or so but she finally came downstairs. She didn't seem to appear much different from when I saw her upstairs so I don't get why she took so long. She had her hair in a low bun and a very short and very tight black dress that happened to show her black lace bra peering from the sides and top of the dress.

And I know what I said less than an hour ago about my having control but seeing her in that and it was like all of that control had left the building. I wanted to take her on the kitchen counter and not feel guilty afterwards. I wanted to hear her scream my name as I thrusted into her hard and fast. To feel her nails claw down my back when she reached her high. And yet, she stood there acting as if she wasn't doing anything.