Chapter Six

Shrek's POV:

"WAIT, JOHN, DON'T TRY THE MEMES!"

I dashed from nowhere to warn him. "The memes are very dangerous. If you try one, you will hallucinate. It's very bad, I know from past reasons." I sighed knowing that I just helped out my new friend John.

"Oh, I didn't know. Thank you for telling me." John looked at the memes and threw them in the trashcan. "Hey, watch where you're throwing those."

Wait what was that? I opened the trashcan, and I saw a bunch of teenagers in the trashcans. "Wait, what the fuck? What is this?" John looked just as confused as I did. Why were all these teenagers in there.

One got out of the trashcan, she had blonde hair and blue eyes and freckles. She was wearing a flannel with black jeans and converse shoes.

"Hey, I bet you're very confused. Hello, my name is Anya and this is some people on tumblr. We all belong in the trash because we are in way too many fandoms." All the people in the trash can nod in approval.

"Wait, what's tumblr?" asked John still having no idea what's going on.

"Well, it's a website and an app where people can post about their favorite fandoms, post funny memes, makes fan art and fan fiction with their favorite ships. You see, right now I'm writing one where you and Shrek fall in love."

"Wait, what?" I blush with a bright red, which was very obvious for John to see. John just chuckled.

"You see, you're already in love with each other." Anya says in awe.

"No we're not, I just met him like, what? An hour ago?" John backs him up and also blushes a little bit. This is really why I don't go into town anymore, I just cause trouble. Well, at least I will have great stories.

"Just warning you about fan fiction. There are very weird ones, like there is one where Dan and Phil buy a hamster and they put it in a hat and Dan puts his..."

"Okayy, you had enough talking there." Anya puts her hand over one of the girl's mouths to prevent whatever she was going to say next. "But, we have to go now, sorry. We have to go and do some more reblogging." Anya and the rest of the teenagers jump into the trashcan while Anya closes the lid.

"What is wrong with this world?" I mumble to myself. "What?" John asked me.

"Oh, um, nothing. Do you want to see my swamp?"

"Your swamp?"

"Yeah, my swamp. It's where I live."

John shrugs and follows me to my swamp.

--

"Well, here we are."

I'm back to the place I know and love. I have a mud lake, a big log for a house, and lots of bugs for me to eat. I start to walk into my house while John just looks around, I hope he doesn't think I'm strange for staying in a place like this.

"So, do you want me to make you dinner?" I asked John and he nodded in approval.

"Okay, I'll make some French Onion Soup."

I started to eat onions again. I guess I'm starting to be happy again.

--

Hello, yes I added myself in the story because why not. I'm probably not going to post tomorrow so sorry for that.

- Anya