Chapter Five

Shrek's POV:

"I'm sorry, but I have to leave." The tall and muscular man blasted out of the restaurant. I sat there, confused, while eating breadsticks. 

I was also confused of how I just felt. That guy named John Cena gave me lots of emotions. It felt like I actually cared about someone. I haven't had that emotion for five years ever since, the thing happened. 

I mean, should I follow him? Maybe he was disgusted because of my hideous face. I guess I blanked out because the bar tender looked at me strangely. The bar tender was a Shiba Inu which I've never seen a dog work in one of these jobs.

"Wow, much heartbroken, such lonely." the dog said which made me jump a little bit. 

"Wait, you can talk? And how do you know that I'm lonely? And what's your name?" The dog looked at me for a few seconds, which was pretty awkward because I just him.

"Yes, I am Doge. I can do such talk. Much impressed. I can tell that you're lonely because I can see it in your eyes. Maybe the muscular man name John was the right type for you."

I started to wonder about Doge's response. Maybe John was the right one for me. But I have no idea where he went. I hope he didn't go too far. "Do you think I should find him?" I asked out of curiosity. 

"Wow, much decision. Yes, you should. For true love."

"Thank you Doge." I got up from my seat and made my way to the door. I saw the two guys that I met earlier really going at it. I scrunch up my nose. "Get a room." I mumbled to myself.

I started walking. I had no idea where I was going but I didn't care. It actually felt nice and cool outside. But too hot, not too cold. It's the weather where it's your choise if you want to wear a jacket or not. I'm not, I'm just wearing my famous white t-shirt and a brown vest with plaid pants. Maybe I should go and find new clothes soon.

I stumbled across the alley, where I saw him. I saw John Cena talking to a meme dealer. This was not good, I thought. You can get very high on memes, I learned that the hard way. I saw who the meme dealer was. I gasp, it was Pete Wentz. He was one of the meme geniuses and he had the dankest ones. 

"Here, you can have a meme for free." I heard Pete say.

"Um, thanks Pete." John said slightly confused. Pete then disappeared. 

It's my time to save John. 

--

Hello, thanks for reading and I'm adding a lot more memes and the love will soon come don't worry it takes a little bit.

-Anya