A little alone time - Rocket X Reader

You joined the Guardians about a few months ago. You were a thief, you'd pickpocket, steal a few gadgets, and even committed grand theft auto a couple of times. Then one day your luck ran out and you were caught. Instead of sending you to prison the Nova Corps decided to leave you in the hands of the guardians crew. At first you objected but after some heavy convincing you accepted. You couldn't really complain though, if it weren't for them you'd probably be in prison by now.

It wasn't long before you were falling in love on the trigger-happy raccoon known as Rocket. You two eventually confessed how you felt about each other after a night of drinking. You and Rocket agreed to keep your relationship a secret from everyone including Groot. You both had your reasons mostly due to the fact that you're both different species and you two weren't so sure how the crew would react to it. So far, nobody suspected anything.

Tonight, it was your turn to watch the ship while everyone was asleep. You and the crew were on their way to the next stop to refuel and restock on supplies and stuff. Everything was quiet and thankfully there were no attacks from rouge ships. A few minutes went by until Rocket walked up to the side of your seat and leaned against the armrest.

"How's it going?" Rocket asked.

"So far nothing," you replied, "But what brings you here?"

"Oh not much, just thought you could use the company."

"Aww thanks."

Then Rocket slowly climbed up onto your lap with a small grin on his face, you couldn't help but wonder what he was up to. Rocket leaned in and pressed his lips against yours. You returned the kiss as you wrapped an arm around his smaller figure while he placed his hands on your shoulders. Then he moved from your lips down to your neck leaving little nips and kisses against your skin. You leaned your head back as you let out a soft moan and ran your fingers through his fur. His claws dug into your shoulders a little but of course you didn't mind. Then Rocket gently licked up the side of your neck and nipped your earlobe causing you to gasp out loud. As much as you wanted Rocket to continue but you snapped out of your trance.

"Come on Rocket, what if Quill sees us?" You whispered aloud.

"But this makes it more exciting," Rocket said as he continued to nuzzle your neck.

"Seriously, anyone could just walk in here."

Rocket stopped and looked back at you, "Well, it's kind of hard to get any alone time together you know?"

"I know that, but hopefully by the next stop we'll have some alone time."

"That would be great for once," Rocket said rolling his eyes.

Whenever you two would stop somewhere Groot would hang out with you and Rocket which made it hard for the both of you to do anything romantic. You two tolerated it for the time being and waited for the right moment to sneak a kiss or two without getting caught. It was even more risky when you two would try anything on the Milano. Rocket would visit your room spend a little time with you or vice versa even if it was just a few minutes it was worth it. You both sat in silence for a while until you spoke.

"Don't worry we'll think of something went we get there, ok?"

Rocket paused, "Fine."

You leaned in and kissed him on the cheek, "Why don't you go get some rest, you have the next shift tomorrow night."

"Oh yeah you're right," he replied before he got off your lap.

"Goodnight," you said.

"Night," he replied. Rocket was about to go down the stairs until he stopped and turned himself around.

"By the way, you'll provide me a little company for tomorrow night right?" Rocket smirked.

You chuckled a little, "Don't push your luck."