Fanfic galor

Corn- who is ready for the next dare.
Raph- nope
Leo- I'm with Raph
Mikey- I'm ready
Donnie- what can be so bad
Sandy- let's go
Leia-who is it for
Kk- I know
Gi- don't leave us hanging.
Corn- Leo has to write a raporn fanfic
Raph- oh this is going to be good
Leo- a what
Kk- raporn fanfic that's corn and Raph fanfic is a made up story
Leo- lord save me now
Corn- and Kk has to fanfic based off the words sparkle rise and sun
Kk- sweet
Corn- now write and we will hear the stories in twenty minutes.
~twenty minutes later~
Corn- okay who is going first
Raph- I want to laugh at Leo so him first
Leo- fine
Kk- wait I need pop corn
Corn- yummy
Sandy- isn't that cannibalism
Leia- yea
Corn- no
Raph- let's hear this story lamo
Leo- Corn woke up dreading her first day at a new school. She turned off her alarm clock and got up and took a shower. Once she got out she put on her new school clothes  (blue floral boho dress with a white boyfriend cardigan and brown wedges.). She grabbed her back pack and car keys and went downstairs.
"Sweetheart sit down and eat," corn's mother said placing a stack of pancakes on the table.
"Can't be late," corn says grabbing one pancake and shoving it in her mouth.
She got in her car and drove to her new school. She parked in front of the school and walked to the office. She looked at the lady in the front office and she pointed to a room behind her. Corn walked into the room and knocked on the door.
"Come in," a man said.
She walked in and saw a tall man with flecks of grey in his hair sitting at a desk and a boy about 18 was sitting in the chair in front of the desk. The boy was wearing a red hoodie and jeans with red converse. She could tell that they were just arguing.
"I'm here to see principal Splinter," she said nervously.
"Please sit down," he said.
Corn walked over and took the seat next to the boy in red. The boy got up and walked to the door.
"Raphael, wait for me outside my office," principal Splinter said.
The boy in red signed and slammed the door shut. Corn looked back at the principal and smiled.
"Sorry about that," he said.
"That's okay," Corm said.
"So here is your schedule: English, art, science, social studies, pe, music, and math," principal splinter said.
"Thank you," corn said walking out of the office. "Um where is room 24?"
"Raphael, get in here," principal splinter yelled.
"It's just Raph," the boy in red said.
"Well just Raph, I do believe you and corn have the same English class. Now get to class," principal splinter said.
The boy in red walked out of the office and corn followed. Raph didn't wait for for to catch up as he walked down the hall. Corn ran up next to him and held her head down.
"I'm corn," corn said.
"Yea I know," Raph replied.
"Raphael is a weird name," corn said.
"So is corn," Raph replied.
Raph stopped causing corn to bump into him. Corn dropped the books in her hand. Corn bent over to pick up her books and when she got up Raph was gone. She looked around the hall and noticed the door she was at was room 24. She opened the door and stopped when she felt eyes on her.
"You must be the new student," a man said.
"I'm corn," she said nervously.
"I'm Mr. O'Neil. There is a seat open next to Raphael," the man said.
"It's Raph," the boy in red said.
Corn walked down the halls and sat next to Raph. Corn could feel people looking at her. When she turned she saw a tall girl with chestnut hair smiling her way.
"Okay class, we have a project. Two to three people in a group. And everyone has to have a partner. You guys are going to create a poster about the book Night Jasmine. The poster must include: characters, setting, and pictures of modern actor whom you think you portray the characters in the movie," Mr. O'Neil said.
Corn sat at her desk and played with her fingers. Raph kicked his feet up and looked at corn.
"So partner you do the work I just slap my name on it," he said.
"Now mr. Hamato I didn't just hear you are going to make this young lady do all of the work," Mr. O'Neil.
"Of course not. She is actually coming over to work on it," Raph said. 
"Good," Mr. O'Neil.
Mr. O'Neil left and Raph looked at her. Corn took out a piece of paper and started writing all of the characters of the book.
"What are you doing," he asked her.
"Working on the project. Don't worry I will make sure it's an A," corn said looking back down at the paper.
Raph placed his hand on the paper. Corn looked up and Raph crumpled up the paper.
"I told him that we are working on it together, and I keep my word," Raph said.
The bell rang and Raph handed corn a piece of paper. Corn opens it and saw that it was his address. Corn got up and looked down at her schedule.
"Okay where is art room B," she said to herself.
"It's across campus. We're hearing that way," a voice said behind corn.
She looked up and saw the girl with chestnut hair and a boy wearing an orange shirt, jeans and orange converse.
"I'm Kk and this goof ball is my boyfriend Michelangelo," the chestnut girl said.
"It's just Mikey," he said.
"Corn," she replied.
"So you are the queen of the cob," Mikey whispered.
"No it's just a name," she told him.
"Don't listen to him. Half the time he doesn't know what he is talking about," Kk said.
They walked with me to art class. I walked in and saw and saw a man sleeping at the teachers desk. He suddenly shot up and scared me.
"Welcome class today you are going to start working on your paper mashe project," he shouted then fell back to sleep.
"that's Pete. I call I'm pigeon Pete," Mikey said.
"does he always act like that," corn asked.
"On most days he sleeps the entire time," Kk said.
"On bad days he runs around the class yelling nonsense," a boy said behind corn.
"Go away Casey," Kk said.
"Hi I'm Casey Jones. How's is going hot stuff," the boy said.
"No," corn said walking past him and sitting in the back.
"Yea we are going to be best friends," Kk said sitting next to me.
"Guys Guess what I'm doing for the project," a girl ran up asking.
"Let me guess something Star Wars," Mikey asked.
"Yes," the girl said.
"Corn this is Leia. Leia this is corn," Kk said.
"Nice to meet you," Leia said. "Sorry to leave like this but I have work to do."
The girl left and Kk laughed. Mikey and stood on his stool.
"I know what I'm going to make and you will never guess what it is," Mikey proclaimed to Kk.
"A skateboard," Kk said nonchalantly.
"Damn it," Mikey said.
The entire class Kk, Mikey, and Corn were talking about stupid things. When the bell rung, corn grabbed her bag and looked down at her schedule. She had no idea where her science class was. She walked out of the room and just roamed the halls.
"Lost," she heard a voice ask.
She turned around and saw it was the creepy guy Casey Jones. She tried to ignore him and keep walking, but he stopped her and pushed her up against th lockers.
"No one turns Casey Jones  down. It makes Casey Jones mad," he said.
"Do you always talk in the third person," she asked.
She tried to move but she was trapped. It was her forest day of school and she has already meet the school creep.
"Hey what do you think your doing Casey Jones,"  the boy in red said.
Raph walked up and pushed Casey off of corn. Casey got up and punched Raph in the face.
"Raphael, don't ," another guy said.
Raph looked at the guy and then turned back to Casey and punched him in the face. Raph walked over to corn and picked up her books.
"You okay," he asked.
"Breathe corn breathe," she mutters to herself.
Raph hands the guy her books and looks at her schedule. He hands the schedule to the guy and turns to corn.
"Donnie take care of her. There is something about her," Raph says.
Raph helps corn up and leaves corn and Donnie in the hall.
"Are you okay." The guy asks.
"Yea I'm fine," she replies.
"I'm Donatello by the way," the guy said.
Corn looked at him and noticed he was wearing a white dress shirt with a purple tie and a purple sweater vest, black pants and dress shoes.
"Corn," she replied.
"I'll show you to science," Donatello said.
"thanks don," corn said.
They walked to the last room down the hall. Donatello opened the door for her and walked her to her desk.
"You didn't have to do that," corn said.
"it's not trouble," Donnie said.
"Hey Donnie I love that sweater your wearing," a red headed girl said.
"Gee thanks April but it's a sweater vest," Donnie replied.
"Even better. I was wondering if you could help me in science," April said.
"Sure we can work this afternoon," Donnie said pushing up his glasses.
"Aw man I can't I have to do that stupid math homework' then I have to do that science fair project," April said.
Corn already knew where this was going.
"I could help you with them," Donnie offered.
"No I couldn't ask you to do that," April said sitting on top of donnie's desk.
"It's no problem April," Donnie said.
"Thank you Donnie. You're my hero," April said kissing his cheek.
April walked away and sat next to the creepy Casey Jones. Corn turned next to Donnie and just shook her head.
"What," Donnie asked.
"She was playing you," corn told him.
"April wouldn't do that she is the sweetest girl in the world," Donnie said.
Donnie looked over at April and saw Casey kiss her. Corn could tell his heart broke.
"You are the biggest bitch I know April," a girl yelled standing up.
"Hey Donatello," the girl said walking over.
"Hey Gi!" Donnie said putting his head down.
"She is a jerk. You are way to good for him," Gi said placing her hand in his back.
"Donnie any girl would be lucky to have you," corn said.
"She is right," Gi said.
Gi and corn got up and let Donnie be for a minute.
"I'm Gi," the girl said.
"Corn," she replied.
The bell rang and corn went back by Donnie and grabbed her book. She gave Donnie a smile and left to find her government class. She walked up stairs and down the hall and heard a lot of people fighting. She walked over to the door and saw it was her government class. She opened the door and everyone stopped talking.
"You must be corn," a boy said wearing a suit with a blue shirt and matching tie.
"Hi," she said.
"My nam is Leonardo," he said.
Corn started laughing. Leo gave her funny look.
"What's so funny," Leonardo ask.
"The only people I have met today have been Renaissance artist," corn said.
"So you have met my  brother," Leo asked.
"Wait brothers, you guys act nothin alike," corn said.
"Yea I know. Come join the discussion," Leo said.
Corn dropped her bags by the door and help Leo argue that space heroes was a good show. The bell rang but if felt like corn just got into class. She grabbed her bag and her and Leo went to lunch. They walked up to a lunch table and she saw Kk, Mikey, Donnie, Gi, Leia, Raph, and another girl sitting at a table.
"So your corn," the girl corn didn't know asked. "I'm sandy. Leo's girlfriend."
" hi," corn said.
"I'm starving lets go corn," Kk said dragging corn away from the table.
Kk and corn grabbed their food and walked back to the table. Kk sat down next to Mikey and corn went to sit next to Raph. Before she got to the table someone tripped corn making her fall on the floor and her tray braking her fall. Raph got up and help corn. She got up and saw casey and April laughing.
"THAT'S IT. IM TIRED OF THIS SHIT.," corn yelled walking closer to Casey. "YOU ARE LITTLE PERV AND IF YOU DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE I WILL END YOU."
She walked over to April, " LITTLE MISS BITCH. I DON'T LIKE THE WAY YOU TREAT DONNIE. YOU ARE AN INSECURE LITTLE WHORE."
"Who do you think you are," April said.
Corn turned around and punched April in the eye.
"Your worst nightmare," corn said walking out of the lunch room.
She turned to Casey and he hide under the table.
"Casey Jones is very sorry," Casey cried.
Corn left the lunch room and everyone one was silent.
"Damn," Kk said.
"Language," Leo said. "We have another Raph on our hands."
"Wow," Raph said smiling.
"shouldn't someone go after her," sandy asked.
"I'll go," Raph said.
Corn went to her locker and grabbed the bag she put their. She went to the bath room and locked the door. She pulled out her back out clothes and put them on (Black and white long sleeve crop top, black high waisted skirt that reached mid thigh and lower thigh black boots and a dark green vest.) She walked out of the bathroom and saw Raph waiting there for her. She walked pass him and threw her clothes in her locker.
"Wow," Raph said.
"What," she asked.
"That was unexpected," Raph said.
"Sorry to disappoint."
"You didn't."
Corn smiled and put her arm around raph's neck.
"Let's get to lunch," she said grabbing his hand.
They walked into the lunch room and everyone turned to her. She walked pass the and sat at the table.
"I love your outfit," sandy said.
"Do you always carry around an extra outfit," Leia asked.
"Yes," corn replied.
Corn looked over at Donnie and saw he was holding his hand weird.
"What did we miss," Raph asked.
"Casey was making a move on Gi but she wasn't interested but he wouldn't stop," Kk said.
"And Donnie got up and punched him in the face," sandy said.
"It was the sweetest thing anyone has don't for me," Gi said kissing Donnie.
Corn put her feet up on her seat and placed her head on raph's shoulder. Kk looked at corn and winked. Corn looked at her and smiled.
"Hey corn," Raph said.
"Yes raphie," corn said.
"Who do you thing will win," Sandy asked.
"What did you call me," Raph asked.
"Raphie, you're my raphie," corn said.
"Okay. Corny your pretty amazing you know," Raph said.
"corny,"  Mikey laughed so hard he fell on the floor.
"I know," corn laughed.
"Just kiss each other," Kk said.
Corn laughed and kissed Raph. Corn ate off of raph's tray and she just sat next to him and laughed the whole lunch period. The bell rang and everyone got up and threw their food away.
"Where is the gym. I I have pe next," corn said.
"So do we," Sandy said.
Kk jumped on mikey's back and they ran to the gym. Donnie Gi and Leia followed Kk. Sandy and Leo walked hand in hand to gym. Corn and Raph stayed behind in the gym.
"What's with the change," Raph asked sitting on a lunch table.
"What do you mean," corn asked.
"When I first met you this morning you were this sweet little girl, and now your this hot bad ass."
"This is the real me. I promised my mom I would try and keep my anger in check unlike in my last school."
"What happened?"
"I got in a huge fight and sent the other guys to a hospital."
"What was the fight about?"
"They woke me up and picked on this girl."
Corn sat down next to him and smiled.
"I would have never thought I would kiss a guy after knowing him for less than one day," corn said.
"Me either," Raph replied.
The bell rang again notifying everyone  class has started. Raph got up and stood in front of corn.
"We should probably get to class," he said.
Corn jumped down and they raced each other to the gym. They slammed through the the door and the entire class was looking at them.
"There are two pe teachers," corn asked.
"Yea. The one that is yelling in slash and the one who is talking to Mikey is leather head." Raph said.
"What's with the names," corn asked.
"Mikey came up with it," he said.
Corn went into the girls locker room and put on her pe uniform. She walked out and saw that they were playing a game of dodge ball.  She ran in and joined a team and stood on the line. Slash blew the whistle. Everyone ran to grab a ball and threw it at the other team. They kept playing until it was just Raph against corn. Raph threw the ball but corn did a back flip to get away from it. Corn grabbed on and threw it at Raph but he dodged it. Raph threw a ball at corn but corn picked up a ball and kicked it at Raph. Both balls hit him in the stomach and he fell to the floor.
"She is a freakin ninja," Sandy said.
Corn walked over to Raph and knelt next to him.
"I win," she said kissing his cheek.
She ran back into the girl's locker room and changed into her clothes. She walked back out and walked over to Raph.
"What are you. The really hurt," Raph laughed.
"I'm a ninja," corn said.
The bell rang and corn looked down at her schedule. Music with mr. Zeck and mr. Steranko.
"Where can I find the music room," corn asked.
"in room 109, I'm heading their next," Kk said.
"I'll walk you," Raph said grabbing her bags.
"Awe  look at that he does have a soul," Kk said.
Raph turns to her and growled. Corn and Raph left the gym and walked to the music room.
"You know mr. Zeck and Steranko," she asked him.
"Bebop and rocksteady," Raph asked.
"Who came up with those names," corn asked.
"Mikey," Raph said.
They arrived at the room and Raph handed corn her books.
"You didn't have to do this," corn said.
"Bad asses have to stick together," Raph said.
"Your more of a fluffy bunny," corn said.
"Please I'm a mighty lion," Raph said.
"Hey mighty lion there is a roach next to your foot," Kk said.
"WHAT OH MY GOD GETBIT AWAY FROM ME. GROSS," Raph screamed like a little girl.
"Like I said a fluffy bunny," corn said walking into the room with Kk.
"So what everyone is scared of something," Raph said.
"Not me," corn replied.
"Yea I'll find it out," Raph said.
"What ever you says BAE," corn said.
Corn and Kk sat in the back of the class and talked.
"You're good for Raph," Kk said.
"He is something," corn said.
"Yea he is a pain in the ass," Kk said.
Kk's bag moved and a growl came out of it. Corn looked over at Kk and gave her a confused look.
"Did your bag just growl," corn asked.
"No," Kk said quickly.
Leo came walking in the door just before the bell rang. He walked back by us and sat down.
"Don't  say a word," Kk threatened.
"Sorry I'm late I walked Sandy to her class," Leo said.
"No one cares about you," Kk said.
"Your rude," Leo said.
"You're an ass," Kk replied.
Her bag moved again and growled. Leo looked down at her back and looked back up at Kk.
"You didn't," Leo said.
"I have no idea what you are talking about," Kk said.
The bag moved again. Leo grabbed the bag and opened it up. A little dog stuck his head.
"You brought Vincent," Leo said angrily.
"No I have no idea how he got in here," Kk Lied.
"Awe He is so cute," corn said petting his head.
Vincent jumped out of the bag and sat in corn's lap. He stuck his head in corn's bag and grabbed a book and gave it to her.
"Strange dog," corn said.
"He has all of our personalities," Kk said.
"How is that possible," corn asked.
"I have no idea but it's cute," Leo said.
Corn opened the book and put it in the table. Vincent looked down at the book like he was reading it. When the bell rung Vincent closed the book with his nose and jumped back into kk's bag. Kk grabbed the bag and corn's arm and left to math.
"Kk you are still in trouble for bringing Vincent," Leo said following her.
"Shit up lamo," Kk said.
Kk dragged corn to math. Corn saw Raph in the hall but Kk pulled her past him.
"Kk you know we are all going to math right," Leo said.
"What is going on," Raph asked.
"Kk brought Vincent to school," Leo said.
"Wait really," Mikey asked.
Mikey took off running after Kk and stopped her.
"You brought Vincent," Mikey asked.
"Yes," Kk said opening her bag.
Mikey looked in and saw Vincent eating a candy bar. Kk and Mikey continued to walk to math class. Raph walked up to corn and tried to scare her.
"That's not going to work," she said.
Raph grabbed corn's hand and they walked to math class. Once they reached the door they stopped. Corn saw Kk and Mikey standing right outside the door. She looked around and saw that everyone was just standing outside the room.
"What's going on," corn asked.
"It's mr. Shredder's class," Mikey shivered.
"So," corn said.
"He is the definition of evil," Kk said.
"Please he can't be that bad," corn said.
The door swung open and a guy dressed in black stood in the door way. The hairs on corn's neck stood on end.
"Get in the room now," mr. Shredder ordered.
Everyone piled into the room and quickly too their seats. Corn walked in but was stopped by mr. Shredder.
"You must be the new student," he said towering over her.
"My name is corn," she said.
"I didn't ask you what your name was," he said right in front of her face.
"You could really use a breathe ment," corn said.
"Go take your seat, and take this." He said handing her a test.
"Yea I'm not going to take this," she said handing it back to him.
"Excuse me," he asked.
"Your excused." Corn said walking to the open desk next to Kk.
"You psychotic," Kk said.
"Why," she asked.
"No one has ever talked to shredder like that and lived," Leo said.
"Even I haven't talked to him like that," Raph said.
"He is the scariest person on campus," Mikey said.
"He doesn't scare me," corn said.
"Pop quiz," shredder said.
He walked around the class and handed everyone a 5 page front and back test. At the top, the word test was scratched out and quiz was written instead.
"We haven't even learned this," Donnie said.
Everyone groaned and started the quiz. Corn grabbed her pencil and started the quiz. She finished in twenty minutes and turned it in to shredder.
"Gave up," he asked smiling.
"Nope I'm finished," corn said placing the quiz in his desk and sitting back down.
"How I'm not even finished the first page," Donnie said.
"Times up," shredder said picking up all of the quizes.
The bell rang and everyone grabbed their bags and left. Shredder called corn to stay behind.
"Ms. Corn," shredder said.
"Mr. Shredder," corn replied.
"I hope you like your first day. Oh and by the way, here is your detention," he said handing her a pink slip.
"Well see yea," corn said grabbing the paper and walking out of the room.
"What was that about," Raph asked once she left the room.
"I have detention tomorrow," corn said.
"Me too," Raph said.
"Let's just go," Kk said. "Vincent is getting restless."
Corn walked to her car and Raph followed her.
"Why are you following me," corn asked.
"We have to work on English remember," Raph said.
Raph got into corn's car and corn shook her head. She got in and started the car.
"You are going to be a pain in my ass," corn said pulling off of the school campus.
Raph- ha
Kk- corn showed Casey who's boss
Donnie- did you really have to portray me as a complete nerd
Raph- he got everyone right
Sandy- I loved it *walks over to Leo and kissed him*
Kk- my turn
Raph- if it has anything to do with us being sparkling vampires I will hurt you
Corn- I will help you
Kk- it's not I promise now can I tell my story
Mikey- the floor is yours
Kk- *blushes* ok, here I go.
(Mikey's P.O.V) Me and my girlfriend Kaylee are sitting in our spot in the woods watching the sunrise. We were both talking and laughing about stupid stuff like we always do.
"Hey Kaylee, what would you rather fight, 100 chicken sized zombies, or 10 zombie sized chickens?" I asked.
"10 zombie sized chickens duh." She said chuckling softly.
"Ok, why?" I said smirking.
"Because it would it be awesome." She said.
"Same here" I said smiling at her.
We always love coming up here and watching the sunrise. She likes it because she is an artist and gets inspiration from watching the colors change in the sky. I love coming up here because I love to watch Kaylee's face when she is watching the sunrise. I love the way her eyes widen and sparkle, making her look like her favorite anime character. I chuckled softly at my thoughts.
"Hey Mikey? How about you actually watch the sunrise today" she said smirking.
My eyes widened and I stuttered my response, "w-what are you t-talking about. I always w-watch the sunrise."
"Mhm sure you do Mikey, sure you do." She said smiling, turning back to the sky.
To be honest, this is where I wanted to have our first kiss. (I know we already had our first kiss, just pretend we didn't) I was just to afraid to go through with it though. I sighed and laid on my back.
"What's wrong Mikey?" She said looking over at me.
"Nothing just thinking." I said looking at the sky, which was starting to turn a reddish purple.
"Oh no! Mikey is thinking! The world is gonna end!" She exclaimed laughing.
I rolled my eyes, "hey! I'm smart!"
"Yeah, you're my smarty pants." She said and laid back next to me and watched the sky change colors.
I figured this was the perfect time to go through with my plan. So, I grew a pair a rolled over to face her. I put my arms to where she was trapped under me, and got close to her face.
"Uh, Mikey? Are you ok?" She asked.
I could feel her heart speed up and her breath on my face.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I said smiling.
"Are you sure cause you're kinda act-" she started, but I cut her off with the kiss I was dieing to give her.
She closed her eyes and kissed back.
We kept kissing until we needed air to breath. When we stopped, she looked at me and gave me a seductive look.
I blushed really hard, wondering what she was about to do, "Sorry, I just thought, since you know, we were dating for a while now you would be ready to-" I started but stopped when she started smirking.
"Kaylee? What are you about to do?" I asked worried.
"I'm about to TICKLE YOU! MAHAHAHAHAHAAH!" She laughed evilly, pushing me on my back.
Once she did that she started to tickle my sides!
"Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Kay-Kaylee! Stooop! I surrender! I surrender!" I said laughing.
She stopped and sat on my stomach and pouted, "you made me miss the sunrise you butt.
"I'm sorry but I couldn't put off kissing you any longer than I already had." I said smiling at her.
"Well, I'm glad you did." She said hugging me.
I smiled and hugged back, but then got an idea and smirked.
I started to tickle Kaylee back, not letting her go.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MIKEY LET GO OF MEEEEEE!" She said laughing.
"Nope, this is revenge for tickling me." I smirked.
Kk- so uh, yeah that's it. *blushes*
Mikey- *blushing*
Sandy and Leia- awe, that's adorable
Mikey and Kk- s-shut up!
Kk- that's all I could think of!
Corn- I loved it.
Kk- yours was awesome too
Everyone- *murmurs in agreement*
Kk- well that's all for now! BYE MY LITTLE CUPCAKES!
Corn- bye my peas!
Gi- bye my ducklings!
Leia- may the force be with you!
Vincent- woof!
Everyone- BYE!