THALIA

So here is the first official chapter.....

I don't how will Annabeth survive this. She is always alone and love to be in Percy's cabin whole day. She gave up her head counselor post to Malcolm. She hardly comes for food or anything. She loves to be near lake.

One day she was sitting near the lake and playing with water when I went nd sat beside her. She didn't notice first but when she did she just smiled.

So I started " Hey Annabeth "

" Hey Thals "

" So what are you doing here?"

" Thinking! "

" About? "

"About my life and how messed up it is."

" No Annabeth its not just you its a demigod life."

" Seriously Thals. Do you think a mother who loved her son and sacrificed to be queen of Atlantis just so that she can raise him peacefully and normally would be happy to see his son dieing for a girl ? Do you think I am happy that how easily I loose people first you then Luke and now Percy? I needed him Thals. Do you think I am proud to have a mother who is so called goddess of wisdom? My mother killed my boyfriend just because he is not intelligent enough to solve algebra or calcalus and she had a fight with his dad. " Annabeth ranted and started crying by the end." I loved him Thals. I loved him with every thing." She said as she cried on my shoulder as I hugged her tightly.

" its fine Annabeth " I said and patted on her back.

Suddenly water became very very voilent.

"Annabeth control your powers" I said carefully and pulled her out of the hug.

She looked at the lake and said" I am not doing it"

I first didn't believe her then by looking at her face she actually didn't do that.

But then what the hell is going on?

So yeah I tried to make a cliffy here. Please vote comment and share .

Thanks for reading and for some people who don't know this is a sequel of book....

" SACRIFICE "