Chapter Two: Mondays and Mean Girls {Old}

Hai! Idk what to call my readers so um, any suggestions? Merp! :3 p.s. In the story it's Sunday night and it's summer

-Dream- 

I was sitting in the car my twin sister, Chrissy, sat next to me we were turned towards each other playing fruit ninja, my mom and dad were talking in the front of the car, snow was flying, we were only heading to Pax, my family was the biggest gaming nerds you could meet, ice covered the highway, my Dad tried to control the car as best we could but the car slide into the other lane and right into a semi-trucks path, "HOLD ON!" My Mom screams the next thing I know is I'm waking up in an ambulance, my head throbbing and pain shooting up and down my legs, "What's going on?" I whisper, "Honey, you were in a car accident," A nice lady tells that's sitting next to me tells me, "Your family is dead." I my eyes open wide, "WHAT?" "I'm sorry." I start screaming, crying, I try getting up, but I'm overwhelmed by a stabbing pain in my legs and darkness covers my vision. 

-End Dream- 

I wake up in a cold sweat and cover my mouth before I can scream. I sit up and hold my legs to my chest rocking back and forth.

~Magical Time Skippy To The Morning~ 

I get dressed in my nicest clothes, which was ratty 'Eggs Are Sides For Bacon' shirt and some really big sweatpants. No one else's was better, so I didn't care, I put my hair in a messy bun and walked over towards Irene's and Mel's beds which were across the room by the door when Jen and her posse stepped in front of me "Where do you think you're going?" She hisses, " Over to my friends idiot." I retaliate. She pokes me in the chest, hard with her pointed fingernail. "Just remember, no one wants a dweeby gamer for a kid, Kasey." Her posse laughs and I push her away and walk to my friends. 

-A wild time skip has appeared!- 

Mark's POV

All I knew was that I wanted a daughter, someone I could have fun with, someone who would watch tv with me and play games with me and I wouldn't have to let her win. As I drove to the orphanage I was worried I wouldn't find the right girl.

Also, hi I'm Sarah forgot to tell you! Um, I guess you could follow me? I was thinking about after this book I was going to do a FNAF fan-fiction so yeah... Bye!
-GirlVsGaming