Chapter One: Life in the Orphanage {Old}

"Kasey?" "Kasey, where are you?" I hear one of my best friends, Irene calling

"Kasey?" "Kasey, where are you?" I hear one of my best friends, Irene calling. " Over here!" I say, " I'm trying to beat FNAF 2."  I mutter as she walks towards me. Irene had a knack of changing her hair color almost every week. Irene sat down and watched me, "What night are you on?" Irene asks quietly, " I'm on night 2, but dang this is hard." I say not taking my eyes off my computer screen. I look at her, her hair was brown this week, thank god cause her hair was an ugly shade of neon green last week. I turn back around only to see Old Bonnie and my eyes widen, I put on the Freddy head but it's too late, Bonnie jump scares me and I almost jump a foot. Irene laughs. " You get scared too easily." She laughs. I taze her and run out of the room right into Miss Agatha ( For all you Annie fans XD ) "Kasey, you know your not supposed to run in the halls!" She yells at me. I look down, " Sorry Miss." (It's Saturday ) "Kasey please go to your room. " But..." "Now Kasey! Before I spank you!" "Fine," I mutter sulkily.

~Magical Time Skip~

Miss Agatha brings me up dinner, it's cold, my room has a window so after she leaves I dump the cold thing that used to be mashed potatoes out the window, "Kasey, Kasey?" I hear a voice from the stairs, "Irene is that you?" I whisper, " No is Melissa." Melissa whispers, Melissa was our five nights at Freddy's expert she had beaten all four games and the Halloween edition of the fourth one. "Whatcha want Mel?" I whisper back, " and why are we whispering?" "I just wanted to say hi, also I don't know why we're whispering." She whispers back. " oh yeah forgot to mention, someone's coming to adopt a kid tomorrow." I sit there on my bed shocked, tomorrow I had the slim chance of getting adopted!