Fanfiction.

I. NEED. FANFICTION.

I just kind of... Ran out... of good Fanfiction.

I don't prefer lemons... They just kinda make me feel weird and perverted.

As well as smut... It's just not my favorite.

I do love me some fluff. Fluff is just fluffing great.

Teehee.

Some of my requirements for Fanfiction:

1) It has to lead into the climax. It can't cut straight to the chase
2) It can't be too perverted.
3) Fluff is fine.
4) I like me a good sad fanfic... (Hopefully it'll have a happy ending)
5) *shudders* NO THE ____ FIC. NONE.

I think the best fanfic was, yes a phanfic, but it was really well written. I don't rightly remember who wrote it, but I would read all of her/his/their Fanfics if I found it again.

(SPOILERS IF YOU PLAN TO READ)
Basically, Phil purposely exposed Phan because (I think it was because he wanted us to know or something) of something I can't remember. They went somewhere, but on the way home, Dan found out Phil did it on purpose. Dan virtually hated him so much and moved out. (I may be accidentally including something from other phanfics) Phil was so upset that he called the person who leaked the Phan, and her true intentions were revealed (to get with Phil). Phil, who was so heartbroken gave in. Meanwhile Dan felt so bad, that he came back home (or it may have been because he needed to collect his things) and saw them on the couch. Dan was mortified and left in tears, whilst Phil ousted the girl. Phil cried himself to sleep in Dans bed, in Dans hoodie. But got the call that Dan had attempted suicide, and was in the hospital in a coma (or Phil had committed suicide... I don't remember) so Phil left and got to the hospital, spending the next few days crying over Dans comatose body. Chris and Peej were called in, where kickthesticks was revealed. Phil attempted to jump of the building, while Peej went after him. Peej fell first, so Phil fell on top of Peej. Peej died, but Phil was just put in the bed next to Dan. Chris then tried to kill Phil, and had to be let out. Phil, who was still conscious, cried himself to sleep to the beeping of Dans monitor. But he awoke when the beeping was replaced by a flat beep sound. Dans heart had stopped. Phil started to scream and hold onto Dan, when the beeping started and then Dan woke up. Phil cried so much that he was still alive and Dan was so confused as to the bruises and scars on Phil. Peej filled him in. Phil had just hallucinated that Peej had died. Dan felt so bad, he cried (there was quite a lot of crying). When they were released, they moved back in with each other.  Then they were kidnapped, where they were making Phil watch Dan get tortured. They got out of it and lived together happily.

~SPOILER ENDED~

>•<

So, yeah if you've read that and know who wrote it (or you wrote it yourself) let me know.

Fanfics i would be willing to read:

1. Phanfics
2. MarcelineXBubblegum
4. BillDip
5. CandyXGrenda (okay shut up)
6. Sherif BlubbsXDeputy Durland (shh)
7. Wendip
8. Dipcifica
9. StanleyXSoos (SHUT UP OKAY)
10. WirtXBeatrice
11. GarnetXAmethyst
12. PearlXRose
14. GumballXDarwin (I'm messed up)
15. Jizzie! (I like the ship name god)
16. Troyler
17. Janiel (I probably misspelled it xD)
18. ANYTHING ELSE IMAGINABLE

>•<

If you know of any good fics, tell me in the comments, or PM me, send telepathic messages and contact me any way!

Hey, don't be afraid of self promotion!

If you wrote a good fic, tell me!